Princess of Equesteria
Expect a post no later at some point tomorrow guys. I have a major annoying glitch in my back at this point and it's driving me crazy.

Princess of Equesteria
A quick message.

I'd like everyone to know lately been dealing with numerous data dumps to my desktower. After speaking to a tech found the problem rooting in failed registeries. What this means that there are two options I must decide upon, one being paying like two hundred to fix it or see if I can trade my current desktower for a new one.

I need to speak with my mother about this tomorow. What does this mean for the game play? I'll have to use either her laptop or hope that this pc holds out on me. Everyone can still post, but please be patient with me.

*sigh* Is it the weekend yet?

No Fear, No Pain.
At least it hasn't tried to enslave humanity. You would be surprised how often that happens.

Princess of Equesteria
That one Zig's was both funny and bad at the same time. Heh Heh

While I am currently holding back on a post till then I'd like to bring up a character that needs to be NPC for awhile, Kamen Rider Agito – Ryuuya Furukawa (Smilodon's character). If anyone would like to take up that part, I'd appreciate it. If not then I shall take control for the time being. Later this afternoon when I get off of work shall post the link to the profile.

No Fear, No Pain.
An agito, really? O_O oh...want..but shouldn't. I have so many characters already. But...but...but an agito. What do? Ok, stay calm. If somebody else wants it they can have it. If not then take over and use him as an NPC in place of magi. Yes. This sound legit.

Princess of Equesteria
Here is the profile for Smildon’s character for anyone willingly to NPC for the time being. I see that Zig you are willingly to take on the task, which is amazingly awesome of you, though let see if anyone else might want to first. If not then you have my consent.

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1210502&postcount=38 (Profile)

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1458164&postcount=110 (Last post)

For my response please refer to the following:
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1463278&postcount=116
Basically my character got impatient to what he had wanted to ask. My suggestion maybe he felt shy to ask and decide to check out his provided living quarters?

:O_O:

Aside from a few cannot believe having overlooked the period of time that has gone by on this one.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Yeah it's been a solid year or more hasn't it? And pretty much all the major players have stuck around too. It really has to potnetial to be an epic game if it isn't one already.

Just read Smiladons profile...and it is scary. It is scary because I planned a VERY similar story for my character Kotone and she is even going to be an agito. I planned to look at Smiladon's profile to cross reference race and origins to make sure my Agito lined up with his but...I mean the fire, the time period between attacks...it is almost too perfect. It's posable I read the profile before and subconciously remembered it while developing Kotone but I don't think that is that case since many other factors came into play while planning her. Oh well, suffice to say this works out great, even if somone else plays as him.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Hey guys, just a heads up.

Pink tells me she's having computer issues ATM, she may or may not be able to post.

Princess of Equesteria
Hi Guys, it is like Dark Kabuto has kindly posted for me that I will not be able to post until the new desktower unit arrives next weekend. Currently using my mother's laptop to post this message, but feel more comfortable using my own computer. When it arrives the game shall be resuming back on schedule.

Princess of Equesteria
Back On Track

Have to thank my landlord again for accepting the package for me yesterday while at work rather than have to play 'Sorry we've missed you' game and go pick it up at the UPS delivery storage. Not that I'd mind much using my mom's laptop preferred using my own instead. Anyhoo, we're back in the game now guys so those I've reached out too you may now feel free to post. Thank you for your kind patience.