2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altair
In Lynxara's article about the Go-Busters ratings, she said that when a show performs poorly in ratings but has decent toy sales, Toei will usually not re-tool it but just try to write the next series differently. Fourze is on course to be the lowest rated Rider ever, but its sales seem to be good (the Fourze Driver apparently sold out at Christmas) so perhaps the next show will be a little more serious to contrast with it. Plus, Decade and W had a slightly more serious tone, and they had the best ratings of the last ten years. Toei will probably just introduce another collectible to ensure the sales
Decade also had the pull of being an anniversary season behind it, which later on Gokaiger went to show that an anniversary doesn't guarantee ratings. But one could put partial blame on Toei just whoring out every anniversary that they had.

I think the major flaw with Fourze that I'd like to see corrected is that the main/supporting cast is HUUUUGE. It is nigh impossible to do justice to each of the members of the KRC in every episode. There are even some episodes where members have only a line or don't even show up.

I'm pulling for this rumor to be true, for it could support less of a "x number of y item is more power" trend that we've been following these past few years. But since the show is made to sell toys, it's unlikely.

So heres the sketch going around with the painting rider rumor
[HIDE]
1335282115149.jpg
[/HIDE]
BACON AND POLKA-DOTS!

is this what he gonna look like

Most likely not. It's just a rough sketch someone made based off of design notes.

Last edited:
In Lynxara's article about the Go-Busters ratings, she said that when a show performs poorly in ratings but has decent toy sales, Toei will usually not re-tool it but just try to write the next series differently. Fourze is on course to be the lowest rated Rider ever, but its sales seem to be good (the Fourze Driver apparently sold out at Christmas) so perhaps the next show will be a little more serious to contrast with it. Plus, Decade and W had a slightly more serious tone, and they had the best ratings of the last ten years. Toei will probably just introduce another collectible to ensure the sales

I could go with a more serious Rider series.

Lurker
If the next Rider is called Go (5), then he might be a painter since painters have a canvas, paint brush, paint, palette, and a canvas holder thing.
5 things in total :O_O:

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
> Decade and W had the best ratings in 10 years

Den-O would like to have a word with you.

I really like the art theme. I really like Kamen Rider. I really like the red and white colors. But... That looks disgraceful altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.