just to show how quickly I broke my No Spend rule, over the weekend I found and ordered SH Den-O Liner form and Wing form on Mandarake. Both orders were canceled due to out of stock, but I just found SIC Sword Form / Momotaros at Nakano, and in light have having previously broken the rule (even if it didn't take), I ordered it.
Here's hoping it's in stock, that would give me the four main Den-O forms. :castlerock:

That is the reason why I stopped going to the Mandarake site. :laugh: There's so many things on there for sale. It's hard not to put that item in your cart and buy it.

yeah, the reason I went actually was to see if there happened to be another SH Liner Form or Wing Form Den-O, and by coincidence there was a Wing Form, I was going to order that and Fourze Elek States, when I stumbled upon the SIC set, which I wanted more, even though it was twice the price of the other two, put together. But I think my last 2 Nakano orders were canceled on account of out of stock, so I'm thinking my odds are actually not good for getting this set. But I wants it so much.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
001psq.jpg

SIC Kamen Rider G Den-O - Tamashii Web Exclusive

Last edited:
Lurker
Hell yes, no mix and match gimmick!! They should had done this with Double too! I might actually pick this up.The colors really works here compared to the in show suit. If the green combo is as wild as the sketch there, I might consider picking it up too. When will we be getting promotional shots of the figure in poses?

Remember these:

13648326p2.png
13648326p1.png

We also had the TaToBa version, but I couldn't find it... Could someone please repost. Thanks. ;)

Thank you for the Memories...
Remember these:

We also had the TaToBa version, but I couldn't find it... Could someone please repost. Thanks. ;)

Haha, I remember posting these way back when I was speculating how OOO in SIC would look. Anyway here's the Tatoba done by the same artist:

13648326_p0.png

So excited to see the official magazine scan of OOO's SIC. Again excited to see the 'berserk' parts, but also a bit underwhelmed by the design that come through from the concept art. I honestly prefer the concept design, mainly the design of the hawk head.

I really liked the way designers accentuate the features of the hawk, so much so that OOO's head looks to have a hawk's beak (or bird in general). The beak's design in the scan is kinda rounded, making it less prominent unforturnately. Now it just looks like a blunt nose... :disappoin

Aargh, why is such a small detail giving me such a "make or break" issue with this toy?!

Anyway, I am however loving the 'berserk' parts especially the grasshopper legs. And tiger claw's look good too, especially since they make up for the fact that the original tiger claws come off as a bit too short. Good to know also that we can pose OOO when he delivers his Scanning Charge.

Wondering if anyone could translate the text below. Is Gatakiriba coming along side Vol 64?

Speaking of Gatakiriba, his design doesn't make me jump out of my seat either...

Last edited:
Lurker
To be fair, SIC are always 'hit or miss' for everyone anyways. I'm pretty sure green combo's image is just a sketch of it. It looks too 2d to be a prototype. I wonder how stable OOO is with those 'berserk' parts. The leg doesn't give off the idea of stability at all, I hope we can do poses with that, but I'm fine if it doesn't, considering my taste, I'll probably just pose him with his default form.

Perhaps the sketchy line arts in the sketches made the design look much more wilder than we had imagined, or maybe they just don't have the balls to go far off from the original anymore. Though I gotta say this OOO SIC isn't very disappointing and this is coming from a person who doesn't really like OOO too.

Please don't use postimage.org as it doesn't link back properly to threads. I fixed it for you.

tatoba.png

EDIT:

There was another picture that I'm looking for... It was for RaToraTah and it was more vicious than the picture that ryatwo posted before.

Thank you for the Memories...
To be fair, SIC are always 'hit or miss' for everyone anyways. I'm pretty sure green combo's image is just a sketch of it. It looks too 2d to be a prototype. I wonder how stable OOO is with those 'berserk' parts. The leg doesn't give off the idea of stability at all, I hope we can do poses with that, but I'm fine if it doesn't, considering my taste, I'll probably just pose him with his default form.

Perhaps the sketchy line arts in the sketches made the design look much more wilder than we had imagined, or maybe they just don't have the balls to go far off from the original anymore. Though I gotta say this OOO SIC isn't very disappointing and this is coming from a person who doesn't really like OOO too.

Agreed.

Considering how easy it is to go crazy with OOO design aesthetics, cause they're animals. Supernatural based Riders have this advantage IMO. I understand if its a tech-based Rider like Faiz or Den-o, where all you can really do (unless you're super creative) is add a whole bunch of detail to it (ie. lines, dents, groves, etc).

Go crazy with the designs! Cause really if you want a line of conservative designs there's Figuarts.

Well that's where I guess stands come in handy :). Or Bandai could be kind enough to provide some die-cast in the legs, he should stand up with no problem. Also if you take a closer look, the legs have a 'tripod' design to them too.

Please don't use postimage.org as it doesn't link back properly to threads. I fixed it for you.

EDIT:

There was another picture that I'm looking for... It was for RaToraTah and it was more vicious than the picture that ryatwo posted before.

My bad, imageshack or tinypic aren't working for me.

Tell me how the picture looks like cause chances are it's from Pixiv.

Yeah, it might be on pixiv... I have it in my mind, but I can't seem to get it into words.