Am I the only one who wishes they added a (slightly younger) Kyle Rayner to the team? The guy has yet to be properly animated.

He was in an episode of the Superman animated series, as well as a Justice League Unlimited episode.

But I wouldn't mind seeing him in Young Justice.

Wait... Richard takes the Red Robin name?

I know he was the original Red Robin, but still... Tim is the one that really ran with it...

Or... Is that Jason?

It seems to be Tim in an outfit similar to his current Red Robin outfit mixed with his Robin outfit.

Are we dealing with two Robins? Either that or Dick's using a quarterstaff and a new costume.

Lurker
Wonder Girl too, surprised they're going with Cassie.

They're all over the place with the characters.

Dick, Wally, and Beast Boy were in one group with Donna Troy, while Conner and Cassie were in the next generation Tim Drake.

Have they say how much time has passed between season's 1 and 2?

Webslinger
The last ep was the best so far and i loved the battle between robin, batman, superman and superboy. The only couples i approved of in the shipping were artemis and KF and megan and superboy, everyone else was kind of random. And WTH happened to speedy? :O_O:

Love the invasion trailer but where is KF, artemis, and aqualad?

The Great Me
Have they say how much time has passed between season's 1 and 2?

Yes they have, Galaxian. Yes they have. Episode 1 of Season 2 sets immediately after the final episode of Season 1. the event in the last episode of Season 1 happened on 31 December and ended on January 1. Season 2's storyline starts a few hours later on January 1.

Mad Skillz
Does it? I could have sworn it was said that season two takes place a year after the first and that there's going to be some game coming out to fill the gaps.

The Great Me
Does it? I could have sworn it was said that season two takes place a year after the first and that there's going to be some game coming out to fill the gaps.

Not true. It's been confirmed that Season 2 sets immediately after Season 1.

No Red Robin but he looks older doesn't he? I mean that doesn't look like Dick.

1j82fl.jpg
bhj98m.jpg

Odd they gave Dick a more Damian look. Shame that the toyline is canceled.

Might look into purchasing the Damian Robin figure on ebay