Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Minato Ascending
Frankly, I don't see Superhero Taisen as an annual thing, and while I hope there will be more Sentai & Rider crossover movies in the future, I hope they will limit the roster for both sides, and tell a more coherent story. I have said in the past that I have no problem with Superhero Taisen because it is the first movie of this kind of crossover, with a record number of suit actors all battling at the same time, for a story that amounts to a gigantic fanservice. Therefore, I can overlook many of its flaws, but I hope Toei will realize that sometimes more isn't better, and they can do a crossover movie that can tell a better story with a smaller cast. That way, they can also conceivably do more because the budget will presumably be smaller, as well.

http://eiga.com/ranking/ - Movie ranked number one this weekend.

Well at the very least, we'll probably be seeing Superhero Wars 2013.

Why is it that I'm not surprised. Especially when the Japanese fans, mostly litte kids heard that all of the Riders & Sentai are going to be together on the big screen. In fact a lot of the recent KR movies have been ranked #1 for the first weekend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I found a plothole without watching the movie:

How is the PuToTyra key to be made when all purple cores were destroyed?

Why is it that I'm not surprised. Especially when the Japanese fans, mostly litte kids heard that all of the Riders & Sentai are going to be together on the big screen. In fact a lot of the recent KR movies have been ranked #1 for the first weekend.
Hey I've been against this movie from day 1 but if I was in Japan I would of been the first to see it anyway. Even if it's bad it's not like I still don't want to see a Sentai/Rider team up.
I found a plothole without watching the movie:

How is the PuToTyra key to be made when all purple cores were destroyed?
Were the cores turned into keys? I thought it was just magic.

Den-O fans shouldn’t be worried, the Den Liners crew gets it’s arbitrary screen time and wackyness ensues.
*sleeps well at night*