Kneeling on the ground, Yoshimi didn't have enough energy to stand up and his transformation cancelled. He was still holding his left arm when the last of the attacks hit. As the monster reemerged from the smoke, Yoshimi shook his head in disbelief. "No way. How should anything be strong enough to withstand our combined attacks?" Yoshimi could do nothing but watch as the monster faded away and then reappeared, striking Yui across the room. I've got to do something, however his attempt was futile as Yoshimi collapsed after taking two steps. He heard the henshin come from nowhere and looked up, only to be blinded by a piercing light. His eyesight was still fuzzy when he witnessed the arrival of the new Kamen Rider.

As the hero finished off Death and rode off, Yoshimi felt a sense of nostalgia. It was like he was watching a super hero show from his childhood. The hero always arrives in a pinch to save the day. Wow, I've never seen anything like him. He must be a real hero of this world. I've got to do everything in my power to be just like him. Maybe I day I too can... Yoshimi snapped out of his daydream as he remembered Yui standing wounded over there. He struggled but managed to stand back up. "You alright? Wait what do you mean?"

Viewtiful Henshin
After the mysterious blond rider walked away, someone else walked out of the food court, holding a large bag of what appeared to be burgers. "Huh...what happened here?" he asked, looking a tad oblivious. "No...wait..don't tell me. Did I just miss a massive fight? In the middle of HAVEN? Here in Jump!? You HAVE to be kidding me." he said, looking disappointed. On his head was a new hat, a Trilby style one, clearly bought today. Easily noticed on one wrist would be a Rider Point system, and a watch, but no belt. "Well, that explains why the line suddenly disappeared. Was nice of them to finish my order before running away too."

Noticing the two injuried riders, he put down his food and moved over to Yui, offering her assistance. "You two okay? Need me to alert medical for....right, big bad thing attacks inside of Haven, not like emergency isn't going to be here in the next two or three minutes." he said, half muttering to himself.

Hunter stepped aside, smiling as his teammate and the odd new guy finished the monster off. Good. Finally this was over. Hunter smiled and looked down at the ticker on his left wrist. Hunter preparted to hear the distinct low beeping of his counter as the points raised. He expected a good deal of points. At least twenty surely. Hunter waited for several seconds for the number to raise - only for it to not. When he checked it read 58. Which isn't bad, but there was one problem - it was exactly the same as it was earlier. Hunter looked up.

"What?!" Hunter tapped the thing with a clawed glove, wondering if there was a glitch. But then he heard Yuki's masked voice stating the same thing.

Hunter looked up instantly. Walking Death was somehow still alive. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me!" Hunter's altered voice roared. He instantly held out his sword in a downward two handed stance and ran forward. His ankle was screaming but he didn't care right now. However he was stopped by the appearance of a very dramatic new rider. Hunter rolled his eyes at the new rider. He always wondered if his eyes were visible through the helmet's.

"Another one?" Hunter sighed.

But as the new one henshined, Hunter stopped in his tracks. His eyes whirred inside the helmet, as Hunter began to mutter to himself. He put his hand to the chin plate of his helmet, the other sketching a mental image in the air. After a moment his mind clicked. "Etranger" he said to himself. Whether he was or not the Rider obviously had a very special system. As he moved to leave - stealing his kill Hunter noted - Hunter was about to run up to him, but just then his ankle gave out and he fell to the floor. As he did he let out a rather blue streak of words, ending his transformation.

As his transformation ended and his armor dissolved away, Jayden was speechless. Things had been going so well- the unexpected reinforcements, the surprisingly smooth flow of attacks, and even Yui's killing blow...or what would have been the killing blow. Then the new rider with a massive royalty complex showed up, transformed into a giant ponce, and apparently took the kill. Either that, or this incredibly tough monster was worth exactly nothing and whoever gave Yui the info had played her and, indirectly, the rest of the group. Jayden took a look at his own point counter in the vain hope that it would have magically changed. No such luck.

He took stock of the situation around him. Two of their group had been injured. Some new face was standing there gawking with a bag of what appeared to be burgers. The glitzy ponce of a rider had buggered off without so much as a "how do you do." The first floor of Jump! was completely trashed. The hats were ruined. He hadn't gotten any points. Everything was terrible.

Jayden sighed. "Well, that was a waste."

>.
George took in what had occurred after the group's combined attack with a bit less confusion than the others. He'd amused that the silver rider, like him was just trying to help out fellow riders in need and didn't pay the action a second thought. When death was defeated George's only concern was the condition of the other riders. he flipped the latches on either side of his helmet and pulled the front portion back overhead then lifted the rest of it off his head completely before fastening the front back in place. He'd been so caught up in the moment that he didn't realize he still had the aviator shades on till he saw what was left of jump's first floor in a sky blue tint. He tucked the helmet underneath his arm and moved toward the center of the room, where he could get a good look at all who remained. Three of of them were injured and most of them seemed surprisingly P.O.ed.

"Anybody need help?" he asked awkwardly.

Hunter was on his knees. He wasn't entirely sure what to feel at this point. First there was complete fury at the fact that he'd done all this work for nothing. Second was sadness at the fact that he may have just seen and missed Etranger. The thing he had been searching for this entire time simply slipped through his fingers. He was so close he could have touched it. But no, of course not. He'd been in the game for a month, apparently not. Hunter sighed and remembered the green eyed blonde and smiled. He could get this done. He would do this.

Hunter attempted to stood up. But then he released a stream of curses that would impress Gordon Ramsay and fell backwards. Hunter attempted to get up much slower this time around and managed to get up for a moment. However when he leaned onto his right ankle he felt like someone had driven eight duplicates of his the Galaxy Blade through it, superheated. He lifted his pants leg and saw a really bad bruise on it, and seemed to have a bit of blood streaming from it.

"Can I get a hand" Hunter said, taking all the weight from his right leg he could.

>.
George extended his free to Hunter and offered a shoulder to lean on should he need it. He glanced over at yui who was being tended to by someone else.

"So I know I'm new but....I thought this part of town was safe from monster attacks.."

Hunter gratefully grabbed the new player's hand to get a hand to stand. He grunted as he took the necessary step to do so. He was tempted to put his sunglasses on, but strangely he wasn't the only person with heterochromia in the room. "Well, if the monster is strong enough it can break through into Haven. This is the first time I've actually seen it occur, but I've heard the tales" Hunter explained.

Yui seemed to be the last of the group to fully recover from what had happened- understandably, given the hit she had taken. She breathed in deeply, glaring up at the gawker- in her head, that was now his name- who was now offering her a hand. "I can stand on my own dammit," she muttered, refusing his assistance and instead pushing herself to her feet, briefly using the wall as a brace. "Yo, Wolfie!" she shouted. "You still intact?"

The half-purring noise of the Wolf Zecter emerged from a small pile of nearby clothing as the spider shook off the tatters of a dress and a pair of men's briefs before making its way to Yui's side. "And as for you-" grabbing the gawker's shirt collar, Yui yanked his head down until it was level with hers. "Where did that knight bastard go? Which way? When he killed that thing, the point totals didn't change at all! That shouldn't be possible- we did so much damage to the thing that regardless of who killed it, all of us should have received at least a few points!" Releasing the gawker's collar, she moved over to the debris, kicking it in anger. "And not only that- the tales aren't true," Yui growled at Shades. "I hunt in the outer parts of the city all the time. The maze barrier that keeps us from leaving is the same damn thing keeping those monsters where they are. They walk up until a certain point, get confused, turn around. I watch them all the time, I know these things. Which means that skeleton was let in here by somebody. On purpose."

As she spoke, she reached down and scooped up her Zecter- again, stroking its back as if it were a small dog instead of an animatronic spider which doubled as a transformation device. The Zecter, for its part, 'relaxed its legs, wrapping them gently around Yui's arm in a strange display of affection.

Yoshimi got control of his balance and limped towards the group. "So what exactly happened, or better yet, what are we dealing with. I'm still new here, but I suspect this isn't an everyday occurance." Yoshimi turned to get another look of his surroundings. The place was a mess. He was sure it wouldn't open up again for a while. He then turned to the newcomer arrive just after the fight. "Hey, I don't believe I've caught your name yet, even though you seemed to now be pulled into whatever is going on."