is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Updated the thread a bit. All my Ranger Keys are now sold. Still looking for a home for the Medajalibur, and the RAH Kick Hopper.

Particularly interested in parting with Kick Hopper, as the funds would be great. Willing to negotiate the price a little too. If anyone's interested PM me and we'll work something out.

Also, if there's any interest in RAH Kabuto, let me know, same price as Kick Hopper. On the fence about selling him though.

Just a quick bump before the flood of Go-Busters purchases begin!

Really eager to find a home for the Medajalibur, as it's the only OOO Item lingering around my house. Lowered the price a bit.

Also really focused on selling Real Action Heroes Kick Hopper. Lowered the price a little bit on him too.

Also, if there's an interest in Real Action Heroes Kabuto, I might be willing to part with him, I haven't fully decided yet.

Thanks for looking!

Just a quick bump before the flood of Go-Busters purchases begin!

Really eager to find a home for the Medajalibur, as it's the only OOO Item lingering around my house. Lowered the price a bit.

Also really focused on selling Real Action Heroes Kick Hopper. Lowered the price a little bit on him too.

Also, if there's an interest in Real Action Heroes Kabuto, I might be willing to part with him, I haven't fully decided yet.

Thanks for looking!

Hey, Shukie. I'll be glad to give your Medajalibur a good home, just like with your BeetleBorgs Thunder-Stinger/I still need to review that sometime.

I'll paypal you the money once I'm able to deposit it into the bank.

Medajalibur has been sold to dchoc!

RAH Kick Hopper is still looking for a nice home. Any takers? :)

Just a bump. I added the Gokaiger One-Click Ranger Key Set to the list.

I also re-added the Gashapon Go-On Silver to the list, as well as both RAH Kick Hopper and Kabuto. Communication complications prevented these guys from selling twice, so I'm hoping third time is the charm. I'd much prefer to sell as a set. Sorta in a hurry to sell them as a surprise purchase put me in the serious red this month.

I also have some unbuilt Zoids that are going to go to the realm of eBay soon, so if you're interested in them at all, send me a PM and I'll scrounge up a picture of what I have.

Gokaiger One-Click Set is sold.

STILL looking for a home for the Real Action Heroes, will take negotiations at this point, or offer free shipping. I just really need to sell them, considering the last two buyers vanished/won't answer PMs.

PM me if anyone is interested.