Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
After watching ep8, I'm almost certain BeetBuster will debut on Enter's side. Ryuuji said he went to see his Senior on the day of the incident.

Maybe his Senior survived the teleportation process. I'm hope it's true. This will certainly make the story more interesting.

I think that would be too much like the Joe/Barizorg plot, and I doubt Toei wants to do that two years in a row. I'm not sure about Beet and Stag being villains, possibly more like outsiders or rivals. Much as I prefer for everyone to be one big happy team, a lot of the Go-Busters' bond so far has been based around them being the three survivors from thirteen years ago, and it would be difficult to add two newcomers to that without some kind of conflict

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
go-busters156a.jpg

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/04/go-busters-reason-to-fight.html

Mission 10: A Reason to Fight - 04/29
Mission 11: Hack the weak points - 05/06
Mission 12: Favorite disguise - 05/13
Mission 13: Surprise holiday - 05/20

go-busters157a.jpg

I think that would be too much like the Joe/Barizorg plot, and I doubt Toei wants to do that two years in a row. I'm not sure about Beet and Stag being villains, possibly more like outsiders or rivals. Much as I prefer for everyone to be one big happy team, a lot of the Go-Busters' bond so far has been based around them being the three survivors from thirteen years ago, and it would be difficult to add two newcomers to that without some kind of conflict

Sixth Ranger Syndrome. The close knit group is apprehensive when a new member waltzes right in and causes problems. Especially dramatic if there is reason to doubt the new member's trust. See Glee's Jesse St James and Young Justice's Artemis.

After watching ep8, I'm almost certain BeetBuster will debut on Enter's side. Ryuuji said he went to see his Senior on the day of the incident.

Maybe his Senior survived the teleportation process. I'm hope it's true. This will certainly make the story more interesting.

I'm kind of leaning in your corner, I believe that enter will be beet buster and will create the stag buddyriod, my reason is that there were only 3 children th survived the acident, but seeing as enter is human he could have been a child at the entron managment center, plus he has the beetle megazord specs; although in a similiar instance beet buster could be a fourth child only the chief know's about.

about the episode it self very good I liked the buster machines fighting together in animal form and hiromu's and Nik's song was very good, I hope to get a full version

Last edited:
Sixth Ranger Syndrome. The close knit group is apprehensive when a new member waltzes right in and causes problems. Especially dramatic if there is reason to doubt the new member's trust. See Glee's Jesse St James and Young Justice's Artemis.

We are not using Glee as examples for Sentai or Rider! I will burn this whole site to the ground if you do this again!

The Emperor of the Last Empire
We are not using Glee as examples for Sentai or Rider! I will burn this whole site to the ground if you do this again!

i thought we can use anything as en example of everything!!??

besides, it is well known belief that a perfectly sync group might get at least an awkward moment when adding new members into the group.

it happens in real world...:p

Minato Ascending
Episode 9's preview seems to suggest that Hiromu's sister will return to convince him to leave Go-busters again. While it makes sense the first time, I hope her character won't be reduced to a broken record in the series, because I don't see anything worthwhile in repeating the same thing over and over.

Episode 9's preview seems to suggest that Hiromu's sister will return to convince him to leave Go-busters again. While it makes sense the first time, I hope her character won't be reduced to a broken record in the series, because I don't see anything worthwhile in repeating the same thing over and over.

Well I do see her point since being a super hero isn't all fun & games. However Hiromu has already made his choice, due to two promises he made when he was a child.

No I think I'll still do it :p Sorry, it was the first example that popped into my head with this one working so *bites thumb*.

Welcome
How about a secret identity-type sixth?BeetBuster pretending to be a janitor or something while he really is a survivor of the event and the Morphing Blaster ends up in his backpack.And when he transforms, he turns into an orange meteor.Also, have him make Bruce Lee noises and make StagBuster wear a DaftPunk mask.