Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Yeah. That's what I meant. The flying and the sword was the same. The usage of the Astro Switches was obviously a first though.

Welcome
I think flying is a pretty good asset in a power set.

It's a pretty big deal to me. I don't see an abundance of folks around me flying around with jetpacks.

Yet.

ZOMGZZZ KAMEN RIDER SDSICHERO IS THE NEXT KAMWEN RAIDA FOR 2013 AND THE SECONDARY RAIDA WILL HAVE A HERICOPUTOR MOTIF

Did Gentaro kill Yamada?I mean, he took him into space, slashed him, and made him de-henshin, so I think he might have suffocated.
BTW, did anyone else notice the new Ohsugi sticker in the Rabbit Hutch?

Last edited:
"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Blade's King Form was good, what are you talking about?

Am I alone on this?

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I've said before that Cosmic States looks terrible.

Blade's King form was amazing to the point that I have watch the episode where Kenzaki becomes King Form so many time

Also I think that Cosmic States was good because if it was not for the Cosmic States, Gentarou would have not be revived and Aries would have been doing more crazy retarded ****

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Blade King Form was just invincible. He's virtually unbeatable once achieving that form, to the point where only Joker can threaten him on full power. Plus with Kenzaki's strong will just made it even stronger. Keroberos fight was superb iirc.

Cosmic States is similar, the slow spreading out of the sword made it seem like heavy and powerful. And the visual effects add to the pwnage feeling. The bit where Gentaro was revived added the strong feeling as well. If Gentaro left the talking at the end instead of prior to the start, and defeat Aries without speaking much. The impression will be much great than now IMO.

BLT Mode
The Cosmic States is best the final Kamen Rider Form ever :anime:
combining all the switches is awesome,I also like the church choir when Fourze puts a switch in the sword

Welcome
Blade King Form was just invincible. He's virtually unbeatable once achieving that form, to the point where only Joker can threaten him on full power. Plus with Kenzaki's strong will just made it even stronger. Keroberos fight was superb iirc.

Cosmic States is similar, the slow spreading out of the sword made it seem like heavy and powerful. And the visual effects add to the pwnage feeling. The bit where Gentaro was revived added the strong feeling as well. If Gentaro left the talking at the end instead of prior to the start, and defeat Aries without speaking much. The impression will be much great than now IMO.

Too bad King turned Kenzaki into Joker.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Okay, so I just got done watching ep. 31 (a week behind, I know)

Ryusei's sudden deal with Aries to kill Gen in order to save Jirou didn't make any sense

Why would you go so far as to betray people that could potentially help you more than the MOTW ever could hope to?

I mean from the standpoint of his character having to basically mask his real motives so that people don't automatically assume that he's Meteor makes "SENSE" in the loosest sense of the term I suppose.

And I know that he's been after the potential Aries horoscope since his arrival, but that doesn't mean he should have done something so rash and thick headed

I'm A Djinn

Ryusei's sudden deal with Aries to kill Gen in order to save Jirou didn't make any sense

Why would you go so far as to betray people that could potentially help you more than the MOTW ever could hope to?

I mean from the standpoint of his character having to basically mask his real motives so that people don't automatically assume that he's Meteor makes "SENSE" in the loosest sense of the term I suppose.

And I know that he's been after the potential Aries horoscope since his arrival, but that doesn't mean he should have done something so rash and thick headed

Yeah. I agree. Tachibana's plan COULD take a while (might not evn work) but Jirou isnt going anywhere nwei. It's not like the doctors said he's living on borrowed time or something.

That and beating Aries wouldve, oh idk, freed you're fucked-up school. It's 2 birds with one stone.

Instead we get, die Kisaragi, DIEEEEEE!

Although Im still waiting for the subs on 32 to mke sense of all the talking.

But yeah, he totally KILL BILLED the guy, are we not gonna do anything abt that? Jst our luck that the plot says he gets to live again? You're off the hook? What is this? Gobusters?

Somebody fire Kazuya's ass off already.

EDIT: REALLY? The thing that bugs you the most is being a traitor? Not, oh idk, a MURDERER? And no one's calling this out? You're not Tsukasa y'know. Id like to think that he blew up all those Riders in Movie Wars somehow knowing they'd come back. There's no freaking youd have known Gen would come back to life. You killed him in cold blood.

Even Terui held back from murdering Ice Age, thinking at that time that he was the guy that KILLED his entire family.

Gawd, you deserve to have the stupid BEYBLADE.

Last edited:

Ryusei's betrayal of the KRC & Tachibana was out of deperation. Since Tachibana's plan couldn't guarantee that it will work. Even though he was able to revive Jiro with Yamada's help. He was disgusted with himself. Which is why he was ready to die to save everyone. Just so he could atone for his crime.

Last edited:
I'm A Djinn
Hate to be nitpicky but...

Did the KRC run away...to change back into their original clothes...then come back for Ryuusei?

How did the train of thought go for that?

Ryuusei: RUN!

Miu: Everyone, we need to stand alongside Ryuusei on this.

Everyone: ROGER

Miu: But before that, we need to change to our original clothes. These are far too shabby. Follow me.

Everyone: Uhhhh, but Ryuusei is all alone fighti...

Miu: IM THE CHAIRMAN!

Everyone: Change, got it!

EDIT: I must be going nuts because Gen's logic (We were fighting all-out to save our buds, you just happened to win. S'all good!) is making sense to me. The ****???

Status
Not open for further replies.