Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm A Djinn
I just hope Cosmic States distract the producers enough to never shoot with that stupid BEYBLADE Shitstorm suit again.

Pls pls oh pls, pull the same thing with Birthday mode and CLAWS of Birth. Show them once or twice and kinda never show them again on TV. There's enough stupid BEYBLADE on TV to go around.

I hope Leo catches that spinning **** and smash it into pieces. Never to be fixed.

Stupid BEYBLADE.

Red Falcon
. Cosmic State's fight was a rip off of Accel Booster but that's okay.

I disagree on this point. Accel Booster fight scene was just kinda plain lazy and boring whereas Cosmic States fight has effort and thought put into it.

Anyway, latest episode was just awesome ... For once its cool seeing JK do something other than running away :castlerock:

I'm A Djinn
I disagree on this point. Accel Booster fight scene was just kinda plain lazy and boring whereas Cosmic States fight has effort and thought put into it.

Anyway, latest episode was just awesome ... For once its cool seeing JK do something other than running away :castlerock:

Accel Booster doesnt even exist. I doubt Terui went, yeah Imma keep this. It's not like it's evidence or anything. Just gonna stuff it in my pocket and...nnnnnno.

I hated Booster. It was pointless. He flies, big F'ing deal. Although the man did get his knee/leg pretty messd up so I cn understand why he'd rather float around.

But yeah, that was some effective character devt. Short but definitely left an impression. I hated JK. I personally wasnt won over by his story arc and felt that he didnt really learn anything. Gen basically said, youre slimy but I'll accept that, buddy. Understandable considering Gen's personality but kind of came up short to me. I was always skeptical w him hanging around everyone else.

So when he started talking to Yamada, I ws prepared to hear him say something cowardly and try make a deal with the guy. But i was pleasantly surprised. I wanted to meetup w the character and say, dude that was badass *Gen handshake*.

It's those short and sweet moments of character growth that make me really like the writing.

Shun taking over Dizer piloting duties (I rly didnt see that coming)

Tomoko feeling uncomfortable around those stupud White Swan fanshit because it reminds her of her The Craft phase.

Miu wanting to go w Gentarou to the prom being the person that made d most impact to her high school life (caught me by surprise agn, I thought she jst didnt wnt to go to the prom because she didnt wnt to graduate yet or something)

Yuuki kinda went OTT but I admit her shtick of henshin-ing(?) with Fourze esp in 31 is still pretty cute. If only she'd drop the Akiko impersonation already.

Kengo's reaction to Gen's death is pretty nice to see too. Considering how he didnt seem to want to hav friends in the beginning. Seeing him so emotional (if not a little too mch, then agn, he's in highschool and his friend DID fucking DIE so I cn understand) and then determined to bring him back was also pretty neat.

I really like the cast, sure they're major cliches, and bound by plot conventions. But they manage to be shown as really good ppl that you'd want to have as friends.

Welcome
I bet Shu's probably jelly about Gentaro's explosive henshin.:laugh:

I also like that each major form has their own jet booster effects.Base has steam, Magnet has fire, and Cosmic has blue jet fire.

Last edited:
Blade's King Form was good, what are you talking about?

Am I alone on this?

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I've said before that Cosmic States looks terrible.

No I thought Blades' King form was well thought out, designed, and introduced. The way Cosmic States forms up is similar to that, so I can tell why ppl would be ticked off or the fact that it reminds them of DCD complete.......... =_+

But in my opinion I thought it was fabulous ~ :coolshades: I was in doubt about whether the sword rocket would be practical or not but now I'm sold ! ~ I just hope Gentaro uses it more on its own like a rocket lance other than just opening it up and closing it every ep. from now on, as long as it doesn't end up like Kabuto where he only uses the Zector Sword on its own once or twice >.<

Welcome
I don't get why some people dislike Cosmic States's design.Sure, it looks evil and like it's about to kill everybody in sight and eat your cat, but I think it looks pretty cool.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I think Cosmic State looks superb, and it's mixing and matching with the Astro Switches is sort of a better version of the Prism Bicker, though with more practical applications that just a finisher.

And it's much better than King Form. Armed Hibiki wasn't bad though (I much prefer Kurenai)

Yeah I actually like it alot "because" it kinda looks evil :p

And yes for those of us who have seen Blade and THEN started watching Fourze, Principal Garren will always be Libra ~ :coolshades:

Also no offense to anyone who is a fan of puppy-man, but Leo makes Mr.J look like a pussy :laugh: I hope he turns out to be really bad-ass or really psycho.... or just both............

Accel Booster doesnt even exist. I doubt Terui went, yeah Imma keep this. It's not like it's evidence or anything. Just gonna stuff it in my pocket and...nnnnnno.

I hated Booster. It was pointless. He flies, big F'ing deal. Although the man did get his knee/leg pretty messd up so I cn understand why he'd rather float around.

I think flying is a pretty good asset in a power set.

It's a pretty big deal to me. I don't see an abundance of folks around me flying around with jetpacks.

Yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The way Fourze hold the sword for the limit break and flying up was basically identical to what Accel Booster did. The pose was the same. Other than that no there's no similarity between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.