Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

I'm A Djinn
I do hope Cancer comes back and gives Beyblade Storm an asskicking. Kijima deserved a better send-off than being patsy to one of the lamest toy-promos in KR history.

A rocker Horoscopes? I really dig the characters on these commanders. Admittedly a lot of them had terrible sendoffs, and almost never have seen more than 2 with revealed identities at a time.

I'd love to see the interaction among the 4 revealed so far. A disgruntled principal, a ***** in sheeps clothing homeroom teacher, a cocky comedian, and a king-complex bookworm.

I still think high category Undead remain the better handled monsters in Heisei. They have human faces but only as disguises AND you almost never have to feel sympathy for them, nor guilt when they fall. But they still manage to have their own unique personalities.

I wanna know more about the Horoscopes and I really hope we get to see them all together at some point.

Lurker
I do hope Cancer comes back and gives Beyblade Storm an asskicking. Kijima deserved a better send-off than being patsy to one of the lamest toy-promos in KR history.

As a finisher, I agree that the beyblade limit break is very weak, but as a toy I think its f***ing awesome :castlerock:

"Training."
Nice if true. Although it's kind of odd to see so many old people. So far, most Foundation X members shown have been fairly youthful, aside from the commander in Megamax.

I really hope it is Foundation X in that picture. They appeared in the 30s of W as well. It is great to have a reoccurring enemy faction that helps the main organisation behind the scenes and also to help connect the Riders together. Maybe in the future a Rider series may finally tackle Foundation X as the main enemy faction instead of a side story to finish what was started in W.

The Meteor has landed
If Foundation X does reappear in Fourze, something tells me it's going to make Megamax canon. :redface2:

Ore, Sanjou!

As a finisher, I agree that the beyblade limit break is very weak, but as a toy I think its f***ing awesome :castlerock:

once again, not a beyblade! there is only about a 2% similarity between them. it's got a top, and uses a winder. that's all! heck, not only have winders less commonly used with beyblades, but the method doesn't even work the same! for a beyblade: put in ripcord, put on beyblade, pull out to launch. for meteor storm: put in winder, pull out for spin, position, then use buttons for release

and personally, I like the Meteor Storm Punisher, especially in it's later appearances where it's much faster

Last edited:
once again, not a beyblade! there is only about a 2% similarity between them. it's got a top, and uses a winder. that's all! heck, not only have winders less common with beyblades, but the method doesn't even work the same! for a beyblade: put in ripcord, put on beyblade, pull out to launch. for meteor storm: put in winder, pull out for spin, position, then use buttons for release

and personally, I like the Meteor Storm Punisher, especially in it's later appearances where it's much faster

I agree

Everywhere You Go
At last! It's what could be the Caprcorn Zodiarts! As a Capricorn, I talked about them more than once and said how I wanted to see them. Whether that Zodiarts is Capricorn or not, they seem to look awesome from the sillhouette!:D