Well, after seeing today's episode, I feel that everything was too rushed. My guess is that if they had introduced Rocket in the last three episodes, it would have been better for her to catch up with all of the craziness that is happening to the team during their missions. Plus the reveals were way to piled up on. It would have been better if one or two of the "suspects" were to reveal secrets a head of time and then have the last one reveal his or her secrets afterwards.

But yeah, I can see that this will need more improvements once season 2 starts.

Agreed. Artemis and Robin should have revealed the secret in Insecurity.

Mad Skillz
That was a pretty great season finale. I was expecting a bit more of a cliffhanger than "what did they do during their mind controlled day", but it definitely sets things up for the next season. I'm also glad they finally resolved the couple stuff with Wally and Artemis and...I dunno, for some reason I would have liked it the Zatanna and Robin stuff to be held off until the next season.

I expected the season to end on a cliffhanger with the League basically being compromised, so now I really have no idea what they're going to do in Invasion. (which is pretty cool, no spoilers for once)

Also, I was totally taken aback by Roy being a clone, that was definitely a surprise. I figured everything Batman was telling the team at the start was a made up story, but I was so surprised when it actually turned out to be true. I'll be really anxious to see what they do in the next season with clone!Roy and the real Roy. (and are they ever going to learn to stop leaving Guardian down there?)

Twitter - @MisturYellow
That was...amazingly epic. I would've loved to have seen this plot stretched a little bit to get more fights in. Superman vs. Superboy was especially epic.