The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange
Dekared's release date was shown at the Tamashii event a few weeks ago. Looks like he comes with those giant handcuffs though, I assume they're a pre-order bonus. The stands are a little confusing too, it seems to imply all 3 come with Akibared? Surely each one just comes with their own as a first release, no?

Also, does it confirm they come with their anime heads? I don't know what "muffler replacement" is, but I assume that's the head :laugh:

All 3 stands do indeed come with AkibaRed, and Muffler replacement usually means the scarf will have a "blowing in the wind" version to replace the flat down version.

pretty excited that the older Figuarts will come with accessories for Akibarangers even though they're "unofficial"

Oh, the scarves, I completely forgot about those. That implies the heads are going to be a different release though.. Which is pretty cheap of them, considering the lack of accessories these have. Maybe they'll be a first release bonus for one of the other figures though.

Lurker
TakaJaBa Combo

shHiBl.jpg
[hide]fEO3Ol.jpg
wfBf2l.jpg
YZUK6l.jpg

k20jml.jpg

0KkLBl.jpg
[/hide]

Status
Not open for further replies.