Lurker
It never ends!

(No, I don't know what the story was there. I just stumbled across it one day and it makes me laugh. That's from the late 90's, by the way. People really still called it "the WWW" back then.)

I clicked on the link without reading what you said at the bottom, which led to me thinking "Oh ****, people are taking this poll serious!... Wait what's WWW?"
Now that I realize that it's from the 90s, it makes a lot more sense :laugh::sweat:

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
It is all about making Kamen Rider win and making Salior Moon fail like a *****

Heroes are forever
Oh man, if Ultraman and Kamen Rider are the final contenders for this thing, the Tokusatsu Facebook page is gonna be in a civil war. :laugh:
If only that happened :buttrock:

Yeah, I was just about to say ... the typical MTV audience is probably more inclined to vote for Sailor Moon because the show had more of an impact worldwide, so people are bound to recognize her more. Plus, the fact that MTV themselves seem confused about Kamen Rider in general doesn't help ...

Besides that, I think that people should be allowed to vote for what they like. :c
It's all about who they know more, Sailor Moon went against Vampire Hunter D in their previous round and as expected, since americans don't really know that much about D they voted for Sailor Moon.
I'm actually glad Rider won the first round against Speed Racer, I thought Racer was going to win.
It's a shame they went against Kikaider in the second, either way we lose a Tokusatsu franchise. Which leads me to this...

Considering that Sailor Moon was pretty much modeled after Sentai, I don't see why it's getting so much hate around here. And hey, PGSM was fun.
It's not about hate, it's about showing we are one heck of a fandom! Anyone and their mother can be an anime fan, but a Toku fan? *Puts on hipster glasses*.

EDIT: I just checked previous results and Sailor Moon barely won the previous round by about 51%. And Ultraman beat Edward Elric in a similar fashion, ain't that something.

Lurker
Ultimately, I'm here because of Sailor Moon. I can not choose. I will not choose. :170:

I vote for a Black/Sailor Moon crossover where they fight Shadow Moon and Queen Nephrenia.

Good idea. My idea of a crossover would have involved Shocker recruiting the Death Busters in order to conquer the world.

Why? They're headed by Professor Souichi Tomoe, a mad scientist who (in the manga) was kicked out of the scientific community for unethical experiments, turned his daughter (Hotaru Tomoe aka Sailor Saturn) into a cyborg, experimented with alien DNA to create monsters, and turned himself into an alien-human hybrid monster named Germatoid.

Tell me he's not Shocker Science Officer material there...

Plus, Prof. Tomoe needs funding. Mutant monstrosities with alien DNA don't fund themselves without backers and planning.

Y'know, the Zodiarts aren't exactly outside the realm of the kinds of monsters that the Sailor Senshi would fight.

A Fourze/Sailor Moon crossover could work!

(And if you REALLY wanted to play up the High School Youth theme throw in the MegaRangers as well.)

Nice post!!
They're headed by Professor Souichi Tomoe, a mad scientist who (in the manga) was kicked out of the scientific community for unethical experiments, turned his daughter (Hotaru Tomoe aka Sailor Saturn) into a cyborg, experimented with alien DNA to create monsters, and turned himself into an alien-human hybrid monster named Germatoid.

Yeah, I always felt like the Death Busters had to be inspired by one of the Sentai seasons with SCIENCE!! villains. Liveman and Bioman are probably the most direct influences.