Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Net Movie 05
[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/68ow1UtzYHc/"]¡¾?§°?¼???¡s¬¼¶?¶?super hero´?05¡¾??¡¿_????¹?´_?¶¹??? ¼??? ¼???§°?¬¼¶?¶?? ³¬¼¶?¶?§°?[/ame]

Translation later, I can't be bothered right now.

Also, Gobuster Oh Rocket Drill Kick in Ganbaride.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i39NHwpddY"]???????????????????????????04 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Lurker
I like how they addressed the similarities of Decade and Gokaiger.
I was afraid they weren't going to for some reason.
Also... ONORE DIKEIDOOOO!!

Lurker
80 minutes to jam 100+ riders & sentai in it?

All i want is action and omg epic team up finisher.

You guys are holding toku to a higher standard than it really has been. One 80 minute movie cannot contain and evolve sO many characters

Now a series of rider vs sentai movies culminating in an epic finale would have been cooler

Translation later, I can't be bothered right now.
Well I'm sorry were not important enough!!
80 minutes to jam 100+ riders & sentai in it?

All i want is action and omg epic team up finisher.

You guys are holding toku to a higher standard than it really has been. One 80 minute movie cannot contain and evolve sO many characters

Now a series of rider vs sentai movies culminating in an epic finale would have been cooler
But it can have a decent plot.

"Training."
I think these movies should lose the "All" part and just stick with the traditional small "dream team" aspect so it doesn't seem like a giant mess.

I think these movies should lose the "All" part and just stick with the traditional small "dream team" aspect so it doesn't seem like a giant mess.

If your dream team isn't all the rangers together then your dreams aren't big enough.

Heroes are forever
Screw that, it should be like this:

2013: Ultraman x Kamen Rider 2, Sentai x Metal Heroes
2014: Kamen Rider x Metal Heroes, Ultraman x Sentai
2015: Kamen Rider x Sentai 2, Ultraman x Metal Heroes
2016: Ultraman x Kamen Rider x Super Sentai x Metal Heroes

But they're only starting to actually be "All" movies with this one. All Riders vs Dai-Shocker had guests in the beginning and ending, but Let's Go took a big step back and only had guest Riders near the ending.

This movie is juggling two different franchises, and focuses on Decade and Gokaiger, but at least it's attempting to use various series throughout the movie. Besides, a "dream team" might be kind of traditional for Sentai, but Rider has always just brought back everyone.

And, really, Yonemura's work under Shirakura always seems to be considered a "mess" by many people here, even if it isn't a big All Riders crossover (See Kabuto and its movie, or even Decade's conclusion itself which didn't involve "All Riders"). So, whatever. Cutting the number of heroes won't change the writing style.

Last edited: