Well, if anyone was wondering, it's been confirmed on his agency's site that Mitsuomi Takahashi will be in the third episode. I figured Bouken Red would just be silent with how Takahashi himself wasn't shown in either the episode preview or the Akibaranger site's next episode peek.

With a 12 episode show like Akiba going out of it's way to feature a teamup with BoukenRed, I'd have been more shocked if Takahashi wasn't there. It would have been a waste if they couldn't get him and then still decided to use BoukenRed instead of getting another Red who was more readily available. Still reassuring to know though, so thanks.

Budou though
soooo who are the suit actors for all 3 akibarangers especially for the girls? i bet the suit actors for akiba blue and yellow are men...

silver FOREVAAH
soooo who are the suit actors for all 3 akibarangers especially for the girls? i bet the suit actors for akiba blue and yellow are men...

no, it was confirmed before the show started that the suit actors for akiba yellow and blue are girls :p

Budou though
ok. that's good. anyone know which suit actresses are under yellow and blue?

no, it was confirmed before the show started that the suit actors for akiba yellow and blue are girls :p

That would explain why Go-Busters currently doesn't have a female suit actor (IIRC).

Is it wrong that my abiding memory of our villainess from this episode is that she has really blue eyes? Probably contacts, I know, but still.

Was nice to see the girls getting something to do this time. Even with Red meeting Ban, it still felt more like a girls episode. I think yellow's now my favourite! :anime: Also I liked the giant pair of D-Wappa. It's almost like a DekaRed Final Form Ride.

Is it just me, or did anybody else see the monster in the next episode preview and think that it kinda looks like Brajira from Goseiger?

Would like to change his avatar
It would have been a waste if they couldn't get him and then still decided to use BoukenRed instead of getting another Red who was more readily available.

I'm still kind of surprised, because this being a lower (?) budget show, I didn't know if guests would be a frequent or certain thing or if the show would just take the easy way out with having just suits...which would be a letdown, IMO.

That would explain why Go-Busters currently doesn't have a female suit actor (IIRC).

It shouldn't affect Go-busters since Akibaranger's using a stunt-group that doesn't work on (the official) Sentai shows...which is why it's hard to find out info about the stuntwomen for Akiba Blue and Akiba Yellow, so I'm assuming they're sort of new.

Minato Ascending
It shouldn't affect Go-busters since Akibaranger's using a stunt-group that doesn't work on (the official) Sentai shows...which is why it's hard to find out info about the stuntwomen for Akiba Blue and Akiba Yellow, so I'm assuming they're sort of new.

Then how come they don't use a female stuntman for Yellow Buster?

Banned
When i saw Power Rangers mentioned in a Toei produced Sentai series (offical or no).....my world exploded. And always knew Shibuya was an evil ward!

I'm also in love with Aoyagi. Might the the Tough girl thing, or her Tsundere nature, or her Nose :anime: