2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great if this is true, so we can have both Go-busters and Kamen Rider Go in the same Superhero Time hour.

They'd be fools to pass up on all the puns with "GO" in it.

Theme Song lyric

"Let's Go! Kamen Rider Go!"

A perfect nod to the past

Who you gonna call?
Watching "Accel World" I've thought that a virtual reality theme might be something interesting to see.

"Kamen Rider VR"?

Although I more or less have assumed that the new Rider will play with number five. Seems that we'll end knowing the 2009-2019 generation as the Number Riders.

Kamen Rider Hex for 2013/14! The Wiccan Rider!

All I'm asking is that the new series won't be another "Children Card Games On Motorcycles" season...

If the number 5 has to be involved, how about just five forms and a device each to activate them? Or five Riders, and go back to the Agito-Kabuto style? (You could even do a "5 Man Army" gimmick and homage the Western of the same name.)

Aronbafon
If the number 5 has to be involved, how about just five forms and a device each to activate them? Or five Riders, and go back to the Agito-Kabuto style? (You could even do a "5 Man Army" gimmick and homage the Western of the same name.)

Agito style. Toei, clearly that needs to be done.

Professional Chef and Entertainer

that's is the idea i had with a kamen rider based on Captain Planet, there are five riders representing elements like earth, fire, wind, water, and thunder. and the main rider comes when four of the riders combine with the earth rider to become kamen rider planet

Ore, Sanjou!
Also, I think one reason why flip phones remained popular as Henshin devices is that it's easier to change their design. Look at most smartphones today. They're nothing more than small black rectangles. Most don't have more than 3 or 4 buttons.

and this is kinda why I'd hate toei if they went with smarthpones and tablets, because first off, they just aren't stylish. they're really just bland in appearance. second off, I honestly can't stand smartphones and tablets, and said to myself that I'd never buy them, because they're just unnecessarry IMO. call me old-fashioned, but I like to have separate devices for separate tasks.

Can we PLEASE get more than 2 Riders again!? God I hope the 5 for this series brings us 5 riders, I think I would cry.

Faiz kinda already did that(Faiz, Kaixa, Delta, Psyga, and Orga) sure Psyga and Orga were only in the movie which delta wasn't in, but still, five Kamen Riders were created from the Kamen Rider Faiz universe(and Riotroopers aren't riders)

I blame Den-O. Only two series Riders and a fair amount of form-changing, and it made Toei money.

Then Kiva comes along, has four series Riders, and tanks.

Decade is a strange example, because while it introduces two original Riders within the series, Onodera!Kuuga also serves as second Rider. Then the pattern Den-O codified is brought back for W, and the rest is history.

:169:

I really kinda think Kiva didn't need 4 riders, and I feel like Saga and Dark Kiva were kinda forced, or at least Saga, who was super hyped only to be abandoned by the end of the series, and took away screentime that should've gone to the Rising IXA, who was still recent by the time Saga debuted. and while Dark Kiva was nice, he only served to show how Kiva was seen as an evil figure by the humans. I'd more have liked to see the origins of Kiva and get to see the true first Kiva, as we only got the second, and Kivat-Bat I was never even mentioned

Unless you're Mastermike. He and I beat you by a couple of months

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=149778

I think I could support this idea, though I think this mastermike guy probably had Den-O on the brain when he came up with ideas for forms. but I like this idea because I've always liked motorcycles, but Kamen Rider is what made me really want one of my own. however, it often seems like the bikes aren't given very much focus. while they were more well-respected in the older series, a lot of the time it seems like riders have bikes just to keep in the spirit of Kamen Rider(for example, if it weren't for how he was a rider, I don't think Amazon would've needed a bike), but the bikes just rarely seemed integral to the riders themselves. That's why I'm a really big fan of Kamen Rider Accel, a motorcycle-themed Kamen Rider, who integrates both parts of the Kamen Rider name(though in a non-traditional sort of way). if this kind of series were created, I'd like it because the bike element would be of equal importance to the masked hero element

heck, it might even inspire a new Kamen Rider racing game (since the last time we had one was in 2001)

also, if they did go with this kind of idea, it'd be cool of they brought back Tachibana Racing and had a son of Tobei Tachibana help the rider

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.