for re-iterations' sake, the show is designed to parody on-screen sentai traditions and the culture surrounding the super sentai series, aimed specifically at the long-time fans and collectors.

...and for some crazy reason I can see them team up with France Five, the Sportrangers, and the Emo Rangers.

PS: Akibared Battlizer Mode...*shudders*

Ore, Sanjou!
well... those series more parody the basic concepts behind Super Sentai/Power Rangers, whereas Akibaranger makes many direct references to the series and it's many entries and shows that it really knows what it's making fun of.

well... those series more parody the basic concepts behind Super Sentai/Power Rangers, whereas Akibaranger makes many direct references to the series and it's many entries and shows that it really knows what it's making fun of.

Like these guys?

250px-Daitenzin.jpg

In Justice, We Trust!
Can't help but wonder what a power rangers adaption of this show might be like...

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Just watched episode 2 RAW. Definitely better than episode 1. Dekaranger is one of my favorite Sentai series and to have DekaRed show up alongside the roll call music was just fan-fucking-tastic! I don't even care about the woman who was, essentially, naked. Give me more Sentai fanservice over that chick any day. :castlerock:

Can't help but wonder what a power rangers adaption of this show might be like...

*uber shudders*

...so...if they adapted Gobusters...Akibaranger will be the B-Team.:sweat:

Who are those guys in that picture?

Shiritsu Sentai Daitenzin (Municiple Force Daitenzin)...it's a manga, that started as a doujinshi, and created by Koshi Rikdo, who admitted ...this led to the Excel Saga anime. The manga itself is more jacked up than the anime.:sly:

The actual team appeared in the Excel Saga anime in episode 18...literally blasting innocent civilians left and right. In the english dub...the Red Ranger is called Daiten "S-Mart":laugh:

Ore, Sanjou!
I'll definitely admit, I was a little hesitant about the show prior to its premiere, but after watching, I can definitely enjoy it for what it is and not worry too much or let it get in the way of the real Super Sentai. it's nice to see a tongue-in-cheek parody like this which at the same time writes a love letter to all us fans of the series

I even find Akiba Yellow to be cute even though I thought she'd be really annoying

Last edited:
*skip to 4:07*

[hide]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GB5yg76FjA"]Excel Saga Episode 18 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

...I do hope Akibaranger get really "destructive"...

PS: Both the Japanese and English versions were both hilarious...

*shrugs*
[/hide]