Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

The Meteor has landed
There was no Shin-Chan in the preview, so I doubt he will show up this week.

There could only two explanations for this:

1. The preview was trolling and the Aries Arc will continue on April 28.

2. The Crossover episode will air before or after the next episode.

It's really starting to seem like that this crossover will be just a couple of shorts that won't get in the way of the episodes. The magazines have seemingly kept the old episode positions up until now, so I'm starting to really doubt that this crossover will be taking over the show for two weeks like initially reported.

Too bad I'm at work right now, so I couldn't check the first part of the crossover live. It seems like no one else here did either... Checking the Tv Asahi site, it seems like today's episode of Shin-Chan is a movie special, airing from 19:00 to 20:54, taking up almost two entire hours.

Edit:
Checking the preview clip in the official site, it seems to be unrelated to the Fourze crossover.
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/shinchan/

It really seems more and more likely that this "crossover" is probably going to be just some short segment, rather than something taking over both shows for two weeks.

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
Well looks you're right. The crossover, was a short. And as in short I mean, 30 SECONDS. And those 30 seconds was used for Fourze to use a Shin-chan Switch to transform him into an anime. Yuuki was there too as the token chick. Nothing special about it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
COSMIC STATES KITTTTAAAA!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs5TAAPxayA"]??????04 ????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Ore, Sanjou!
just checked Toei's Fourze site, and a small blurb revealed that Cosmic State's theme will be "Cosmic Mind" by Astronauts, the same group who did "Giant Step"

yet still nobody has posted the full pv for "Bounce Back", nor even a download... :(

Last edited:
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Saw today's episode.

The entire KRC now knows who Meteor is.

Tachibana got pissed and cancelled the transformation.

Good to have Astronauts back to do the theme for Cosmic States. And after week after week of people guessing when Meteor would be revealed, it's done in the Ultimate Form arc of all places.

Welcome
just checked Toei's Fourze site, and a small blurb revealed that Cosmic State's theme will be "Cosmic Mind" by Astronauts, the same group who did "Giant Step"

yet still nobody has posted the full pv for "Bounce Back", nor even a download... :(
I already said that a few days ago..

If anyone actually thinks that Gentarou is dead, they're a damn fool. Come on, people.