When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
When are the S.H.Figuarts Akibarangers getting released, I wonder if they'll make a big deal about on the show?
They'd probably save it for the final episode as a way of having them acomplish their mission lol. But it would be very cool to see.

That actually is a pretty good idea, but I doubt they'll actually go through the trouble of waiting that long

Btw, What about the Moe Magnum? When is it getting released?

When the S.H.Figuarts Akibarangers gets released, I wonder if they'll make a big deal about on the show?

Next month, and it's odd there's been no official press release about them yet, so maybe they are saving it for the show. Probably not, but it'd be fun to at least see them.

Next month, and it's odd there's been no official press release about them yet, so maybe they are saving it for the show. Probably not, but it'd be fun to at least see them.

I can see it now: they'll reshoot the "rotating words" bit at the start of the opening credit sequence to have each Akibaranger excitedly playing with their own toy :anime:

I didn't have time to watch the first episode, but I FINALLY did. Akibaranger was awesome beyond belief. I love the aspect of the "Grand Delusion" and that the fighting was all it was, a delusion. AkibaYellow is definitely kawaii, AkibaRed is weird, but in a hilarious way, and AkibaBlue is also kawaii. It isn't as good as Go-Busters, but Akibaranger is one of my favorite sentai series ever, even if it is "unofficial"

I heard this weird rumor somewhere that Riho Takada (who plays Hia Izumi in Kamen Rider OOO) was approached to play AkibaSilver. I'm not sure if this is true, but I REALLY hope it is. Even though Riho did great as Hina, the character itself was under-developed and I ended up not liking Hina much. As AkibaSilver, it could give Riho a little more leeway to show her true talents and, at least in my view, give her a role that she can truly put her heart and soul into that would ACTUALLY be worth putting that effort into. And besides, Riho Takada is my favorite Henshin Hottie, and I would be excited for her! :wub:

^The Akibasilver rumour is what it is a rumour, made up on this very page.
The rumour started due to the actors of Hina and Eiji posting on their blogs about the at the time upcoming airing of Akibaranger episode one.
I agree, it would be quite nice if she became Akibasilver or appeared in some kind of cameo.

I went in with no expectations and i was pleasantly amused. i actually cracked up laughing. It definitely had less "sex" in it that i was expecting. I would there was virtually none. Hope that changes in future episodes. hahaha

But i liked all the jokes and the delusions...... i'm really wondering how these delusions gets worked in.

Their robo looks neat and the next episode shows it but i really do hope they have a combo robo in the end and then release it as a toy. As it stands right now, their robo is too much like a TF Bayformer.

You know, It might be just me, but Akiba Blue totally looks like Hiyori from KR Kabuto.

dasya.png

glasses: on
Awesome first episode for the series, Red totally stole the show with his daydreaming and his knowledge of sentai used to the teams' advantage against Shibuya.

Yellow was totally cute staying in her cat character throughout the ep as well as how she tries to reassure Blue when Red starts talking sentai.

I wonder if this delusion thing is normally just some dream-making/hypnosis device but somehow Red's daydreaming power amplifies it to the extent of becoming sentai heroes.

Also I wonder what's really going on when they're under the Akibaranger delusion.