Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato Ascending
scaled.php

-A spear with the two crane hooks joined together resembling a fist at the very tip

-The beetle legs straighten out and become dual swords

-shoulder cannon attack

Ace has a sword and some shoulder missiles, but I think BC-04 Go-BusterBeet may have more weapons.

You Need A Mint
So, BC-04 is the Ace of the Beet and Stag Busters. This tells me that Ace and Beet, will be fighting alot together, and GT-02, RH-03, and SJ-05 will just be support until they decide to combine.

What'd be really awesome is if Go-Buster Ace and Go-Buster Beet decided to duke it out to see who's stronger between the two. That'd be a badass fight.

Minato Ascending
So, BC-04 is the Ace of the Beet and Stag Busters. This tells me that Ace and Beet, will be fighting alot together, and GT-02, RH-03, and SJ-05 will just be support until they decide to combine.

What'd be really awesome is if Go-Buster Ace and Go-Buster Beet decided to duke it out to see who's stronger between the two. That'd be a badass fight.

I really love both CB-01 and BC-04, since each has three modes of transformation, and as a Transformers fan it is very awesome to see such mech in Super Sentai, because I think it is unprecedented. A battle between these two would be great to see, although it is unlikely to ever happen except in the realms of fan fiction, I guess.

Minato Ascending
They are....that's why they released toy scans of it...

I really like Gobuster Beet, maybe a little more than Ace.

I hope the letter S in FS-00 stands for "submarine", meaning the Frog bot can transform into a submarine and has an alternate mode like other Go-busters mechs.

As for GoBusterBeet, I also like it alot, but since it is just drawings I want to wait and see how the toy will turn out, and its introduction in the series, before I make a comparison between it and Ace.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
As for GoBusterBeet, I also like it alot, but since it is just drawings I want to wait and see how the toy will turn out, and its introduction in the series, before I make a comparison between it and Ace.

It's honestly kind of a shame that this is only the second series of beetle related mecha that we've gotten in the entire history of Sentai

Same with Dino mecha

I think we need to count again

Tenrai Sempujin was all six hurricane machines

Gourai Senpuujin was five pieces

scaled.php

You know the 6 combo for Hurricanger i always thought it was called
Tenkuu Gourai Sempujin. That was a good solid combo but yeah the combined robo had the tank treads to move and it didn't actually lift up its legs.

Still much better than SamuraiHaOh.

As far as i can see Go-BusterBeet is a single robo transformation similar to Go-BusterAce. THat's actually pretty cool. 2 single stand alone robos. Now if only Gorilla, Rabbit, StagBeetle can combine to form another aux robo.

You know, the only sentai series that ever did this rather well was Boukenger where you had Daibouken for the primary robo and all the aux mecha combined to become Daitanken.

I think i also notice that Stag just becomes a shield and armament for GobusterBeet

Status
Not open for further replies.