Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Is it wrong that I'm hoping at this point Tomoko hasn't guessed Ryusei's identity? If she has, and never told anyone, it'll make her look pretty bad to the rest of KRC :sweat:

Minato Ascending
Is it wrong that I'm hoping at this point Tomoko hasn't guessed Ryusei's identity? If she has, and never told anyone, it'll make her look pretty bad to the rest of KRC :sweat:

I think Tomoko definitely suspected something, hence the reason why recently she'd make sure Ryusei is near her so he can't run off. But despite her "supernatural" intuition, it doesn't appear that she knows Meteor's secret identity yet. But with Aries finally revealing himself, it would seemed like Ryusei's days as a secret Kamen Rider is at an end soon (I hope so, anyway).

Lurker

I also hope she hasn't figured out yet. I kind of like the "love triangle" between Ryuusei, Tomoko, and Meteor :laugh:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
To promote both films....

fourze-shinchan-uchuu-kitaa.jpg

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/04/kamen-rider-fourze-shin-chan-meets-in.html

Minato Ascending
Wait...this week's Fourze will get a Shin-Chan appearance?!

There was no Shin-Chan in the preview, so I doubt he will show up this week.

I still think it is a bad idea to put Shin-Chan in two episodes of Fourze, especially when we still have so many Horoscopes yet to be revealed, but Toei obviously values this kind of cross-promotion quite a bit.