Status
Not open for further replies.
And its Subaruboshi. Subaru is the japanese term for the Pleiades hence the name of the next episode being 'the field of pleiades'. No idea what the boshi means. However the Pleiades have much more to do with the Taurus constellation than Aeries... I wonder if Taurus will come from there too??

It means star(星).Hoshi changes to boshi when connected at the back of other words. So Subaruboshi = Pleiades Star

Lurker
Didn't the show have Miu initially try to pilot the Powerdizer and discover she wasn't strong enough? Pretty sure that was during the arc where Shun joins, but I'd need to rewatch it (episodes 7-8 IIRC)

Kengo's health will most likely be brought up again in the final arc, which is sure to switch the focus back to the main three
Yes it did, and she was tired just from using it to ram a Zodiart to save Gentarou if I remember correctly.

I hope the last arcs tells us more on Gentarou and is there any negative effects on his body from using all those switches. I kinda like the "transforming will kill you!" plots but I can definitely do without it.

Yays for Fourze breaking the 2 episode pattern, slightly! This episode actually set up the next, how fun! We haven't had much of these ever since Faiz right?

You have alot of catching up to do! :coolshades:

Eventually. :) No need to speed thru it. Lately, I've been in a Kamen Rider mood. I was catching up on movies that I've been meaning to watch, and the Avengers series.

Status
Not open for further replies.