Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato Ascending
This episode really showcases how bad Hiromu is at communicating with people and keeping his opinions to himself...

Hiromu was like that since episode 1, so it isn't anything new. Hiromu isn't mean-spirited nor a bad person, but he says what's on his mind and that often offends people. He needs to learn to be more considerate.

always henshining'
The ratings seem stable now and higher than they were initially - although still the lowest ever for Sentai. Still, I think something like that only will happen if the sales are just as bad as the ratings are.

The Hibiki situation only happened because the original staff refused to change the show by themselves.

interesting, i didnt know that happened.
maybe if the original staff accepted to change, the show wouldnt be so hurt

which is a shame because, although I'm not fond of the cast, I love the mecha focus.

yea same here. i find the cast too bland but the mecha focus is very refreshing. however the action seemed to lose steam since gobuster-oh debuted.

I thought Gokaiger's were the lowest ever? There's still plenty of time to beat them

Ohranger and Carranger are the lowest and Go-busters is fairly below both. i dont see it improving much. arent ratings more likely to drop than rise with time ?

Last edited:
Supaidaman!
Holy crap I cannot stand the monsters in this show.

They get these awesome mecha-like designs, and then proceed onto Super Sentai's usual level of incompetence and goofiness.

Those larger mook robots looked FANTASTIC, but I seriously facepalmed when they were imitating a train. Ugh.

Gobuster Oh/King is kind of hideous, which is a real shame when Ace looks so great. Why on earth does his shades fold away for a football helmet looking thing?

I can stand all in goofy or all in serious, but this feels like some aspects have been serious-afield and some haven't.

So yeah, I'm mixed so far...

In Justice, We Trust!
So, how many times have seen Red Buster on his bike now...versus the amount of times we've seen the Masslinger and Meteor Star in Fourze?

Minato Ascending
Not saying it's better, but it is funny that it seems to be getting used more then the bikes in Fourze.

Well, it helps the fact that Hiromu's bike isn't just a bike, but also his Buddyloid Nick and these two are like partners in terms of their relationship. At least we get to see Gentaro riding his bike again in last week's episode.

Lurker
Hiromu was like that since episode 1, so it isn't anything new. Hiromu isn't mean-spirited nor a bad person, but he says what's on his mind and that often offends people. He needs to learn to be more considerate.

I can already tell that he & probably the rest of the Go-Busters are going to be causing quite a feud with the Gokaigers should Go-Busters Vs. Gokaiger arrive. :laugh:

Lurker
I can already tell that he & probably the rest of the Go-Busters are going to be causing quite a feud with the Gokaigers should Go-Busters Vs. Gokaiger arrive. :laugh:

:laugh: Dude I can already see it. Got Marvelous, who needs only the smallest provocation to go nuts, and Hiromu who needs his motorcycle to shut him up...yeah, it's gonna be good. That's why I'm hoping they barely interact with the Gokaigers in the upcoming movie with Rider (which I'm not as concerned about since the trailers and early descriptions make it seem Toei's not gonna mess this up and mix Riders with Sentai.).

I agree about Buster-Oh. It looks like a mess. I'm gonna miss plain old Ace.

I thought Ace did looked better and Oh isn't the best looking. That said, I do like it and the coloring is butter than Ace's with the three.

I'm okay with the show, but it's not my favorite. Another person hit the nail on the head when they said we don't see the characters interact much outside their mission. They're characterized okay, it just seems like the same old, same old. Hopefully they change up the formula a bit in the upcoming episodes.

Also, and Enter agrees with me, the monsters aren't that interesting, especially compared to the awesomeness and/or freakin hilariousness of Gokaiger's. The train one in this most recent episode was great, probably the first with a personality and a mission other than mess with the Go-Busters. I have a feeling that part will pick up.

Finally, Enter is more interesting than Messiah. Hopefully Messiah does more soon than throw temper tantrums soon, or it'll only help Warz Gill's image.

I'm confident Go-Busters will pick up. These later episodes are picking up and the main three are at least likable as are the support crew and especially the BuddyRoids. The Enetron element seems to give a good possibility for storylines outside of Enter, like the powers not working at the time they need it most. Again, I'm sure Go-Busters will get better. Maybe we're still getting used to heroes who are restrained rather than hammy and hot blooded. (Onore Gokaiger. :laugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.