The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
005fsk.jpg

Budou though
sucks that the reservation for S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Nadeshiko has ended on April 9 just when i was about to start work again on the 13th. i won't be able to order one for retail price.

is there another way of getting one without paying for scalper's prices? them sellers on ebay are selling them for like $88 but is that even worth it?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
sucks that the reservation for S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Nadeshiko has ended on April 9 just when i was about to start work again on the 13th. i won't be able to order one for retail price.

is there another way of getting one without paying for scalper's prices? them sellers on ebay are selling them for like $88 but is that even worth it?

Have you tried checking in with our resident middlemen to see if there's any slots left? There are some other online sites that also still accept pre-orders for exclusive figures.

Budou though
it seems riderproxy still has open slots left for Nadeshiko. dunno about yokatta and oki. what are these other sites you speak of?

Dull Brilliance
The orders for ZERO Shirahoshi Hime must be so high that Bandai knows they're not going to be able to make enough figures in July. They already have her re-solicited for August. Re-sells for exclusives is rare in the first place but to do it so quickly? WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.