Silly Rookie
Ok, it looks like all these Rider vs Sentai fights are just Decade doing what he always does.

Over-Time_Spec-Ops_Cell_Go-Busters_-_07_C51E44A5mkv_snapshot_2252_20120410_155457-1.jpg

Bah, Decade's a jerk but it's just not the same! I want to see TENDOU get beaten up. Decade can't substitute for that!

The "real" (well, suit-only) Kabuto is in the Rider vs Sentai battle too though.

SHW_01-1.jpg

There seems to be only one big general Rider vs Sentai battle, the other ones are either various Riders vs Gokaired, various Sentai vs Decade and Decade vs Gokaired.

Last edited:
Silly Rookie
I really hope we do see Garren take some part in this. I mean, his original actor is back, it's best to take advantage of that.

This is my stage now!!
Joe Odagiri as Godai, please God, just one more time...
Also, since they're all getting Goseiger cards, (apparently) Takamasa Suga as Ryuki and Takayuki Tsubaki as Blade.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
You know what would sound really sick is to see the Gokaigers transforming into the Kamen Rider W forms.:laugh:

I'm A Djinn
Sick as in making you throw up, then yeah.

Look at us 6, we're 1/2 colored each.

Yeah, thatd b fun to watch.

Gai did that for Christmas already.

I've got this scene in my head for a while now:

Double transforms into Luna Metal while Gai transforms into Go-On Wings. Gai will comment that they match. Phillip and Shotaro will argue for some reason, then Doc comes up and tells Gai, "It's a good thing its just you in there."

K

Kamen Rider IXA

If only I could see Stronger's actror in action once more...