Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

They're going to evolve off screen and be treated like normal Zodiarts (taken out in 2 episodes).

While I really hate that idea, it kind of makes sort of sense if Cosmos State and Storm Form are really that powerful, then they would just cut through any of the other non-Horoscope Zodiarts.

Like I've said before, I like it. I'm not really fond of how some shows like Kiva and W, after a few episodes, had weekly Fangires/Dopants popping up that could challenge the new ultimate forms for no reason at all.

On the other hand, I hope they show a new standard Zodiarts at some point, maybe partially recycling an earlier suit, like with Pegasus, just to show it being defeated after half an episode and being replaced by (or evolving into) a Horoscope, to drive the point home, regarding how weak the standard Zodiarts are compared to the powered up Fourze and Meteor.

Although, I'm surprised by the fact that even Aries seems like he's only going to last two episodes the way things are going.

Lurker
Although, I'm surprised by the fact that even Aries seems like he's only going to last two episodes the way things are going.

What's more surprising is that Libra is still running around... I guess Garren is still very popular :sweat:

Since Hayami will be apparently getting a lot of his students to evolve to Horoscopes, I wonder what will happen to the whole "Gamou cutting Libra loose/Libra betraying Gamou" angle they were hinting at...

Gamou still has uses for Libra. He's much more effective than Scorpio ever was, and aside from the antagonism with Cancer is a model Horoscope and quite loyal.

Not to mention he's deathly afraid of the Dark Nebula, and even a hint of a real betrayal would have Gamou send Leo or Virgo to deal with him. Or Gamou could do it himself. We have no idea how powerful he actually is by himself, though considering he's the big bad, he's probably much tougher than he lets on.

Minato Ascending
From the episodes description, it doesn't appear like Aries will stay for more than 2 eps. After all the build-up toward Aries, I don't want him to be gone in just a couple of episodes, like a Zodiart. Perhaps he just wasn't mentioned later on, that's all.

I don't think Aries will be around past these two episodes. Cosmic States seemingly will debut against it, and there's no other Zodiarts around, so...

It makes sense for the Ultimate Form for Fourze to debut against a Horoscope, considering how powerful just one is. Ultimate Forms are almost always shown off against a foe that can't be beaten by anything else.

The fact that Aries is the Horoscope that requires the main Rider's Ultimate Form to beat is, I think, worth all the build up. After that we'll probably get an arc per Horoscope, leaving us five episodes for a conclusion if Fourze is a 49 episode series as per usual.

Welcome
It makes sense for the Ultimate Form for Fourze to debut against a Horoscope, considering how powerful just one is. Ultimate Forms are almost always shown off against a foe that can't be beaten by anything else.

The fact that Aries is the Horoscope that requires the main Rider's Ultimate Form to beat is, I think, worth all the build up. After that we'll probably get an arc per Horoscope, leaving us five episodes for a conclusion if Fourze is a 49 episode series as per usual.

Always?

PuToTyra and the two dinosaur grunts want to say hello.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Even though it was really Hayami and not Tomoko, I really like this version of Tomoko that is strong and even a little seductive against Meteor. It's the same when Hayami impersonated Yuuki and made her really awesome in the process.

I just found that ... creepy :sweat: She's like 16! Hayami's old enough to be her dad. Where's Chris Hansen when you want him?