Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Sadly, there will never be a movie that includes ALL Riders and Rangers.

And I believe the tradition will be a crossover between the Sentai and Rider of each year.

Everytime I look at those pics, it feels like Toei went overbudget. So next year, they might want keep things simple with teaming-up the current Rider & Sentai along with Decade & Gokai Red.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
2nd net movie: Murder of Super Sentai?!

[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2vfxK6qJy-k/"]¡¾?§°?¼???¡s¬¼¶?¶?super hero´?02¡¾??¡¿_????¹?´_?¶¹??? ¼??? ³¬¼¶?¶?¼????§°?[/ame]

Translation:
[HIDE]GokaiPink is found dead, the Gobusters think it's because of arguments in relationships, so it might be Gokai Red, Green, Blue or Silver. However they find the Batta Medal in GoakiPink's hands (UVA?!), so they say OOO is the culprit. OOO comes out (not Shu voicing...) and says he's got Hina as a spiritual support already. Then GoseiPink is dead, she's got the Cyclone memory in her hand. W comes out and defends himself (themselves) saying that detectives can;t be murderers. And now ShinkenPink is dead, with the Hopping Switch in her hand and the Fourze Driver beside her. Yellow Buster puts the Fourze belt and activates the Hopping switch (you know what happens after that). So then they deduce a Batta Rider is the murderer because it hops. Ichigo, Nigo, SkyRider, Shin and OOO are the suspects. The busters say that OOO is the prime suspect, then Ichigo says that assuming that Riders killed Sentai is absurd, and their logic is wrong. Finally they go back to the original assumption of relationship arguments, then Red Buster knows the answer. Find out in the next Net Movie.

I think it's Raia because he's the only pink Rider I can think of.[/HIDE]

I think it'll just turn out to be a string of accidents, especially considering Fourze's belt + hopping switch lying there and Yellow Buster running out of control when she attempted to use it.

Last edited:
So many mysteries! Like how did W change when they had the Cyclone memory?! Or how did W come back to life from the last net movie?! Or why they couldn't afford CGI for the glasses in the morph?!

So then they deduce a Batta Rider is the murderer because it hops. Ichigo, Nigo, SkyRider, Shin and OOO are the suspects. The busters say that OOO is the prime suspect,
That's impossible! The Riders in that line up are the kindest ones in the franchise! I mean yeah Shin's fights always end in cold blooded kills and yeah he definitely murdered that one guy but still! Nicest Riders! And Cyclones don't hop!
then Ichigo says that assuming that Riders killed Sentai is absurd, and their logic is wrong.
BUT THAT'S WHAT THIS WHOLE MOVIE IS ABOUT!!!
I think it's Raia because he's the only pink Rider I can think of.
You're forgetting one...don't think about it to hard...

Minato Ascending
Where's the first net movie? And are they on Youtube? I hate having to deal with Tudou. :disappoin

If the All Riders Vs. Dai-Shocker net movies proved anything, it's that Decade himself is the only one who actually believes he's magenta.

W comes out and defends himself (themselves) saying that detectives can;t be murderers.

***** please...

[hide]
vlcsnap2012040323h57m51.png
[/hide]