546781_3022657361484_1114202786_31976548_860845851_n.jpg

The new Tendou Souji
Dude, *almost* all of the Ultraman look the exact same. Just saying 'Ultraman' doesn't help answer the guy's question at all when he's asking which specific one.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Dude, *almost* all of the Ultraman look the exact same. Just saying 'Ultraman' doesn't help answer the guy's question at all when he's asking which specific one.

So, did you answer his question? I had even posted a picture to show who it is. Did you not see the picture? :O_O:

Are you familiar with Ultraman? Here's a reference for you. http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN962343

If that's not enough for you - it's the original Ultraman. You can distinguish them by the marking on their bodies.

The new Tendou Souji
So, did you answer his question? I had even posted a picture to show who it is. Did you not see the picture?

Yes, I saw the picture but, all you said was:
:laugh: Ultraman's.

when he asked:
I meant "which Ultraman"? Ace? Taro?

So, your previous post(s) didn't help at all.

Are you familiar with Ultraman?
Yeah, I know what the franchise is; Haven't seen it but, I'm familiar with Tiga and I have the start of U7 and U7X downloaded on my laptop, just haven't gotten to watch them yet.

If that's not enough for you - it's the original Ultraman. You can distinguish them by the marking on their bodies.
That works.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So, your previous post(s) didn't help at all.

Yeah, I know what the franchise is; Haven't seen it but, I'm familiar with Tiga and I have the start of U7 and U7X downloaded on my laptop, just haven't gotten to watch them yet.

That works.

:laugh: It is Ultraman... Anyway, you'll enjoy them. ;)