Lurker
The only reason I like Kiva Emperor is because it fits so well on Garo's horse. But meh, that sword and the tasolut(spelling please?) still looks like crap to me.

Lurker
Emperor is 1 of my favorite SIC designs. I hate the sword and the whole concept of Tatsulot and I didn't even like actual suit design, but when I saw the SIC, I just thought it looked amazing. Too bad it came out before I began collecting. I just hope they reissue him like they did with Wild Chalice.

Yeah, probably. Technically I have 3 exceptions, if FMCS Cosmic States or the GoBusters Gorilla/Rabbit mechs Minipla kits are released I'm allowed to get those. I also am allowed to purchase one, maybe two more of the Gokaiger related minipla kits, so I'm hoping that will keep me from buying anything else, but it's still likely a fool's errand.

But I will try. I have so far successfully not purchased anything since Saturday, that's two whole days! But I'm also going toy shopping with my cousin tonight, on an extended search, I might buy a TF Prime figure if I see the new wave.

But I still haven't spent stupid amounts of money on Wing Form Den-O or Emperor Kiva, so I guess I'm winning. Except I don't have Wing Form Den-O or Emperor Kiva. :(
I totally LOVE the Tatsulot that comes with the SIC figure, it's one of the reasons it's my number one wanted figure.

Lurker
Wow, you're collecting a few toy lines. That will definitely burn your budget so much more than those of us who just stick with one. D: I so want those Ultra-Acts. QQ

Emperor is 1 of my favorite SIC designs. I hate the sword and the whole concept of Tatsulot and I didn't even like actual suit design, but when I saw the SIC, I just thought it looked amazing. Too bad it came out before I began collecting. I just hope they reissue him like they did with Wild Chalice.
Even the SIC version couldn't win me over. BUT, Dark Kiva did managed to make me buy him though. They are basically the same mod right? So I guess my issue really were the sword and the Tatsulot, perhaps even the color scheme.

SLICE
...I know I made a joke about this before but

Um

Where the **** is its paint apps. Jesus Christ they must love Fiaz' monster designs.

100% Tank Engine
...I know I made a joke about this before but

Um

Where the **** is its paint apps. Jesus Christ they must love Fiaz' monster designs.

Really? That's a bad joke if I ever saw one. I wanted Orphnoch figures and I finally got them. I don't need any more than Wolf and Horse (and my Horse has yet to arrive), but they're gorgeous in hand. You'd be surprised just how much paint they actually have. Panel lining and sculpted detail through the roof. It's awesome.

:eyebrow: you sir are doomed

just to show how quickly I broke my No Spend rule, over the weekend I found and ordered SH Den-O Liner form and Wing form on Mandarake. Both orders were canceled due to out of stock, but I just found SIC Sword Form / Momotaros at Nakano, and in light have having previously broken the rule (even if it didn't take), I ordered it.
Here's hoping it's in stock, that would give me the four main Den-O forms. :castlerock: