I don't have low self esteem.
So yeah, recently I've been playing the Animaniacs video game on the Super NES by Konami..

And so it moved me to watch a few episodes of Animaniacs on YouTube and.. I dunno I just kinda enjoyed watching the cartoon more than I did when I was a kid. I just love the style of humour, I love how the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister) would get clever with people with their word games..

And yeah, it's not surprising, cosidering that this cartoon was from an era where you didn't need to be Anime to be cool..

I've just GOT to get these DVD Boxsets!!

Animaniacs and other cartoons from that time really where amazing :)
I loved when Wacko appears in Freakazoid along with Brain to determine which one of them Speilberg loved more :3

and the adult humor side of Animaniacs was awesome too! HELLOOOOO NURRRSEEE! <3

In Justice, We Trust!
SUPER STRONG WARNER SIBLINGS, AKA SUPER SIBS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVqf8ZfHtBs"]Animaniacs Power Ranger Parody (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Ahhh... This show was awesome and hilarious at the same time. I loved it.

I miss the 90s. Look at the present... Crap.

D

Dr Kain

Unlike some of thoe others like Tiny Toons, Animaniacs overcomes the test of time.

As much as I love Transformers, GI Joe and stuff, the only reason I can still truly enjoy them is out of nostalgia. Shows like Animaniacs, Batman TAS, and Gargolyes are shows that truly shine 20 years later.

In Justice, We Trust!

I'd argue with this, not all modern day cartoons are all crap, and some cartoons from the 90s have held up better then others. Look at Young Justice, Transformers Prime, and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes for example.

Hell, even the new Ultimate Spiderman has been surprisingly good.

I don't have low self esteem.

I agree!! Ben 10 sucks, most American cartoons these days seem to be boring Pokemon ripoffs, they seem to lack the good humour that Animaniacs and other cartoons of the time had, The Simpsons have been done to death..

The only good thing they can do is revive old cartoons from the 90's, like they did with Beavis n Butthead, but what would be REALLY cool is if they made a new original cartoon series that's AS good as the cartoons from the 90's. GET CREATIVE!!!

I'd argue with this, not all modern day cartoons are all crap, and some cartoons from the 90s have held up better then others. Look at Young Justice, Transformers Prime, and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes for example.

Spiderman's been done to death. Time for a new superhero!!

D

Dr Kain

Uh... I completely disagree. Young Justice is pretty good yes (although, not even close to JLU standards), but Bayformers Prime is terrible and cannot hold a candle to Transformers Animated or Beast Wars. I watched 3 episodes of that Avengers cartoon and was bored out of my mind. I don't give a damn about them fighting over who gets which bedroom and where they have to live, I want to see them fight villians and save the world.

I haven't touched Ultimate Spider-Man because, well, it looks terrible, and three of my friends said while it wasn't bad, it is fully aimed at kids without having anything redeeming for the adult audience. That is a big disappointment to hear because Super Hero Squad is fully aimed at kids and is fantastic.

Here are a list of non-anime cartoons released over the last ten years I think are actually good:

Thundercats
Transformers Animated
GI Joe Resolute
Star Wars Clone Wars (the Tartakovsky one)
Samurai Jack
Sybionic Titan
Ben 10
Ben 10 Alien Force Seasons 1 and 2
The Boondocks
Brave and the Bold
Spectacular Spider-Man (too bad it prematurely died)
Teen Titans
The Batman

And that is about all I can think of.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
"GIVE ME THE BIRD!"

"We love to, really, but the FOX censors won't allow it."