Kinda expected Pumpkin Rapper in there, but who cares, I actually liked the character.:sweat:

D

Dr Kain

Sign, is there ANYTHING on the internet anymore that is not plagued by god damned commercials? If I wanted to watch commercials, I would get cable again. And people wonder why we pirate.

Anyway, I do not agree with him at all. He obviously has no idea that the "chicken" is a cocktrice, as he probably does not even know what that is. Oh, and he obvious has never actually heard of Sentai. This guy is lame.

Banned
Sign, is there ANYTHING on the internet anymore that is not plagued by god damned commercials? If I wanted to watch commercials, I would get cable again. And people wonder why we pirate.

Anyway, I do not agree with him at all. He obviously has no idea that the "chicken" is a cocktrice, as he probably does not even know what that is. Oh, and he obvious has never actually heard of Sentai. This guy is lame.

Oh wow where to start. It was a mostly a parody top 10 list. It was his opinion. So he hasn't heard of sentai, so fucking what? How does that change what he thinks about having watched POWER RANGERS.

You don't have to agree with him. That is the beauty of an opinion. I am kinda not sure you grasp that concept. So it's a cocktrice and not a chicken. So what? It resembles a chicken, so get over it.

Also people pirate for ONE reasons and ONE reason ONLY... They want free ****. There is NO other reason. You or anyone else says otherwise, it's a lie. You pirate it's to get something for free.

D

Dr Kain

Nope, I would gladly watch Voltron Force on Nicktoons' site if it weren't for the constant commercial interuptions. Instead, I piratebay Voltron Force. Both are free, but one I have to deal with commercials like people screaming with subtitles translating the screams. It is annoying and unwatchable.

I pirate Sentai and Kamen Rider to watch it and see if it is good enough to buy. You don't think I just buy those R2 DVDs/BDs by taking a risk, do you? Not at those prices.

Banned
Nope, I would gladly watch Voltron Force on Nicktoons' site if it weren't for the constant commercial interuptions. Instead, I piratebay Voltron Force. Both are free, but one I have to deal with commercials like people screaming with subtitles translating the screams. It is annoying and unwatchable.

I pirate Sentai and Kamen Rider to watch it and see if it is good enough to buy. You don't think I just buy those R2 DVDs/BDs by taking a risk, do you? Not at those prices.

No you don't. You pirate to get free stuff. You can give what ever excuse you want. If you really liked those shows, you would watch them with our with out commercials. You just want free stuff.

Lurker

Commercials on sites help the company profit.
In your case, profits on video ads are based on how many people see them.
So if you decide to pirate Voltron Force rather than watch it on the Nicktoons site, you are making Nickelodeon lose profit.
Basically, even though you don't have to pay anything to watch them on their site, you still help them profit.
So if you pirate eps, you're still doing it to get free **** since you're not paying your two cents to help out Nickelodeon.

:sayin:

Banned
Commercials on sites help the company profit.
In your case, profits on video ads are based on how many people see them.
So if you decide to pirate Voltron Force rather than watch it on the Nicktoons site, you are making Nickelodeon lose profit.
Basically, even though you don't have to pay anything to watch them on their site, you still help them profit.
So if you pirate eps, you're still doing it to get free **** since you're not paying your two cents to help out Nickelodeon.

:sayin:

Thank you.

Oh wow where to start. It was a mostly a parody top 10 list. It was his opinion. So he hasn't heard of sentai, so fucking what? How does that change what he thinks about having watched POWER RANGERS.

You don't have to agree with him. That is the beauty of an opinion. I am kinda not sure you grasp that concept. So it's a cocktrice and not a chicken. So what? It resembles a chicken, so get over it.

Also people pirate for ONE reasons and ONE reason ONLY... They want free ****. There is NO other reason. You or anyone else says otherwise, it's a lie. You pirate it's to get something for free.

i pirated scott pilgrim and now i have the movie. did the same with wow