Lurker
Superboy is going through those patches as if they were tic-tacs :laugh:

Seriously, why is he using so many? Doesn't he think something might happen if he uses them?

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah there has gotta be some consequence to using those patches as fast as he did. Surprised no one questioned why he suddenly had X-Ray vision.

Lurker
Yeah there has gotta be some consequence to using those patches as fast as he did. Surprised no one questioned why he suddenly had X-Ray vision.

They probably just thought he had either seen the guy go in there or just guessed right.

The patches do seem to make him more aggressive.

My thought is that one of the following things will happen if he keeps using them:

A)Death
B)Clone degeneration
C)Loss of powers
D)Loss of sanity
E)Becomes addicted
F)Loss of humanity (ie Match)
G)Becomes controlled by Luthor and The Light

In Justice, We Trust!
They probably just thought he had either seen the guy go in there or just guessed right.

The patches do seem to make him more aggressive.

And bloodthirsty, he cared more about going after Parasite then helping Miss Martian.

Also, CLancy Brown as Agent Faraday...after hearing him in villain roles for so long...as TF Prime's Silas, and DCAU's Lex Luthor, I admit it's a bit weird hearing him play a good guy for a change.

The mole is obviously Aqualad. Dude hasn't done **** in weeks. That's cause he's busy stealing JL files and stuff.

My bet is on D through F, with G as the result (ie; it's not mind control, he just won't have any qualms about working for them).

Also, now that the program has given us focus episodes about compromising Miss Martian's, Superboy's, and Artemis' loyalty, I feel almost certain that it can't be them. Partly because that would be too obvious, and partly because if they were already moles, why on earth would Queen Bee, Luthor and Sportsmaster be trying to win them over? They'd be pre-won over.

Which leaves Aqualad, Robin, Kid Flash and Red Arrow. Personally, my bet is on Red Arrow - he seems a bit too keen to point the finger at everyone else. Also, nobody would miss him, seriously. Does anybody like that guy?

Lurker
The mole is obviously Aqualad. Dude hasn't done **** in weeks. That's cause he's busy stealing JL files and stuff.

Then it would be a pretty big fail on Red Arrow's part since Aqualad was the first one he told he was looking for a mole :laugh: