I don't think Orphenocs and Agitos coexisting is a problem. Agitos are the evolution of mankind based on the power of the overlord of light, Orphenocs are an evolution without that power that results in a dead end because the human body can't sustain it by itself. Kind of like Gills in Agito.

On the other hand, the Blade stuff is hard to be compatible. "God" there is the "will of the species", rather than an entity, but it has its own consciousness and maintains a tournament between the many races to choose the one which will dominate the world. It also created the possibility of all life just ending with the Joker's victory. It's just a concept too incompatible with the Overlord from Agito.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
By the end of this thread, HJU will have discovered the hidden link between Kamen Rider and Barney :laugh:

You take your Barney, turn him into medals, boom, PuToTyra form.

(people have long since made this joke)

Resident Precureologist
Blade can still work in the context of Agito. Why assume that there were only Overlords for humanity? Somebody stacked the deck, literally, allowing two different types each of rhinoceros beetles, spiders, mantises and stag beetles to compete in the Battle Fight.

I've just mentioned it. The Overlord in Agito is an actual entity that existed by itself. It also created humanity and was in a battle that lasted an eternity against another overlord and his form is the one of a human in black. Meanwhile, "god" in Blade is said to be the collective will of the living beings and it's physically represented by a stone tablet. It also is completely neutral and didn't care particularly about humanity in one way or another, unlike the Overlord of Darkness. They're clearly completely different.

IMO... the undead in blade nullifies the creation story which was presented during agito... in which it could conclude that there's no real continuity between those series... something which toei is already retconning with fourze...

while i do prefer those series having continuity together with the franchise, one could still appreciate the beauty of those show on their own...

IMO... the undead in blade nullifies the creation story which was presented during agito... in which it could conclude that there's no real continuity between those series... something which toei is already retconning with fourze...

while i do prefer those series having continuity together with the franchise, one could still appreciate the beauty of those show on their own...

Agreed.