The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly up, TaJaDor!
Does anyone know if there's a way to buy packaging for S.H. Figuart figures? The reason I'm asking is because I'm going to be buying a Shinken Gold Figuart from a friend next week. He doesn't have the packaging anymore, but I just like having the packaging for the collection.

I know this is an odd request, but does anyone happen to have a spare Shinken Gold box/packaging, or know anywhere this kind of stuff is sold?

Irregular Hunter
Does anyone know if there's a way to buy packaging for S.H. Figuart figures? The reason I'm asking is because I'm going to be buying a Shinken Gold Figuart from a friend next week. He doesn't have the packaging anymore, but I just like having the packaging for the collection.

I know this is an odd request, but does anyone happen to have a spare Shinken Gold box/packaging, or know anywhere this kind of stuff is sold?

Good question. I'd love to have a new plastic front for my Cyclone Joker.

How popular do you guys think GoseiKnight will be?
I know Goseiger isn't the most loved sentai, but GoseiKnight's grandiocity may transcend that bias.
I'm hoping he'll be somewhat easy to find after he's released.

I'm A Djinn
probably the same way Shinken Red Kaoru Shiba ver. I doubt itl be as difficult to find as Gokai Pink and Yellow.

I really hope Goseiger is waaaay at the back of Figuarts priorities. That show deserves nothing :laugh:

Fly up, TaJaDor!
When GoseiKnight was announced, I knew I wanted him.

Too bad he'll be an exclusive. :disappoin

probably the same way Shinken Red Kaoru Shiba ver. I doubt itl be as difficult to find as Gokai Pink and Yellow.

I really hope Goseiger is waaaay at the back of Figuarts priorities. That show deserves nothing :laugh:
I hope they will release the rest of the Goseigers too at least next year, "don't mind the hater's post." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.