Dudes, I really liked the Macross talk. You guys should definitely watch the two Frontier movies. IMO, I find the movies better than the series. The movie takes the good parts of the show and amps it up! The first movie is a retelling of the first half of the series but the second one is all original.

I will tell you that the ending of the 2nd movie will leave you with a WTF? moment. And with alot people I read from, you'll either love it or hate it.

In Justice, We Trust!
Wasn't aware that SIC had a diecast blade. Is it possible to cut yourself on the thing?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Please tell me you don't spoil Mass Effect 3. I'm still on Mass Effect 1. :/

I'm A Djinn
Enjoyable as always. Thank you very much.

I really like how you guys brought up Nozama. She has been winning me over too especially since they fleshed her out more than this creepy goth girl emanating aura.

She's very cute and timid almost like a total opposite to present Yuki who is jst full of glucose. I really hope they can redeem Yuki Jojima from the Akiko-scrap heap.

Looking forward to you episode on Makai Senki.

Curious, would an HJU Radio for Spartacus be impossible?

Just give Yuki a cassette arm to honor the person she homages. In fact, I do hope later on the members of the Rider Club does some kind of homage that helps Fourze and Meteor.

Yuki with a cassette arm...better yet a machine gun arm
Shun already pilots the Powerdizer
JK fights with a staff, whip, fencing foil, and baton...while fighting underwater
Miu doing 26 Cheers (...yeah...yeah...no more cheerleading...)
Tomoko already has a 6th sense

Heck, the club dawn suits as if they were ZECTroopers would be hilarious.

glasses: on
I think Keith isn't feeling the sense of imminent danger from Fourze is because the danger is localised to the school, while Gobusters' danger threatens the world.

Until all the horoscopes are born, we won't know what Gamou is going to do with their power.

I think Keith isn't feeling the sense of imminent danger from Fourze is because the danger is localised to the school, while Gobusters' danger threatens the world.

Until all the horoscopes are born, we won't know what Gamou is going to do with their power.

Gamou goes batshit crazy and sets the school a blaze laughing maniacally.

I mean it worked for Ryubee and Maki.:buttrock: