Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Superb episode today!

I love how endearing Gentaro was this episode. These sort of characters tend to have these endearing sides, but Fukushi's acting really makes this character's genuineness shine through.

Sakamoto's directing is such a pleasure to watch. All the wirework was awesome. I've wanted to see Libra in a Sakamoto directed fight and it did not disappoint!

I like all the light effects. It was almost Double Forever like. Though it was just in Ryusei's old school and the Haru/Ran flashbacks.

Again with the mixing and matching switches! I wish Sakamoto directed some OOO fights so we could see all the mixing and matching!

The Aries Zodiart looks sick! Can't wait for it!

Blade Adept
I like how Fourze consistently displays the psychological effects of the switches. I know Double had an interesting crack at this, but only to a small extent, while Fourze is clearly demonstrating that even the nicest and quietest of students can become psychotic superhuman destroyers after a simple push of a switch or so.

I'm very genuinely (and pleasantly) surprised by Ohsugi actually cementing himself a role in the KRC when the writer could probably have conjured up some kind of crack excuse whereby perhaps he ended up dreaming the whole event. At least now instead of being the eccentric teacher played out for laughs every now and then, he has something positive to contribute to the main characters and the ongoing story. His rabbit or hamster derp face expression is now nowhere near as obnoxious as I originally thought it was. Guess he's been growing on me. :laugh:

So from what I gathered, Amanogawa transfer student in Ryusei's school is Aries, and from Libra's snooping around, Hayami has been busy. So he's been distributing switches to people outside of Gamou's campus now? I thought Gamou preferred his potential disciples to have come from his school or someone, but it works. With the slow rate of Horoscope births lately, it's interesting (and about time) for something to achieve one offscreen. Speaking of which, Aries definitely looks chilling. Another excellently-designed suit there.

I enjoyed the Meteor and Libra fight, as short as it was. Libra's use of Nozama's image was - well, I wasn't expecting that, and as slightly dull as I find Hayami to be, at least Libra can be as creative when he wants to be in battle. It's a nice throw to the intriguing relationship between Ryusei/Meteor and Nozama too. I do feel a little sorry for Libra's stuntman, considering he has to cope with a bit of wire-fu and khakkara swinging when he has a couple of woks for a head. xD

Net switch has probably used up its one and only useful purpose, but at least it wasn't as stupid as I imagined it would be.

Anyway, good episode. Definitely enjoyed it a bit more than last week's, which was probably partially attributed to the fact that I was still reeling from the loss of Cancer. :disappoin

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I like how Fourze consistently displays the psychological effects of the switches. I know Double had an interesting crack at this, but only to a small extent, while Fourze is clearly demonstrating that even the nicest and quietest of students can become psychotic superhuman destroyers after a simple push of a switch or so.

The Switches seem to play on, and warp, some hidden frustration or worry in each case. Coma Zodiarts was secretly too sad to leave the school. Miura was angry that Shun bullied him and wouldn't let him play, but was able to keep a lid on it until he got his Switch. Haru seems to have been frustrated that Ran controlled him and wouldn't let him make new friends. In the case of Kijima and Pyxis, the Switch was the "push" they needed to tip over into evil.

So from what I gathered, Amanogawa transfer student in Ryusei's school is Aries, and from Libra's snooping around, Hayami has been busy. So he's been distributing switches to people outside of Gamou's campus now?

I thought Gamou preferred his potential disciples to have come from his school or someone, but it works.

He could have just been given his Switch before he went to Subaruboshi. That would make sense considering that ironically Ryusei left that school to find Aries, just as Yamada/Aries arrived

レイモン (雷蒙)
Mr.Ohsugi: Kisaragi~!!!, Jojima~!!!, Utahoshi~!!!, Everyone~!!!:laugh:

Who you gonna call?
Evil!Garren's "only six episodes stay" will end being like the "#80 in a four issues limited series!" of the Marvel's Transformers comic. :laugh:

Mad Skillz
It's not that unusual for characters to become popular and outlive their original arc. Bishop in Kiva was only meant to stick around for something like six episodes as well and bam, turns out he's really popular and then becomes the main villain. (more or less)

Blade Adept
Do they have a poll or something, asking the kids who they want to stay on? I mean, how do they find that one out?

It just makes me wonder how different things could have been if Libra had been Dark Nebula'd round about when Meteor showed up then. For some reason, I think if that had happened, we'd have seen more of say, Virgo doing something.

I'm A Djinn
Here's to hoping Yuuki as president leads to her toning down on being annoying.

Definitely excited for Aries.

Hime!

I really doubt Oosugi is gonna be a Horoscopes all along now (though itd be awesome if he does)

Is it a rule in Japan that if you transfer you keep your old school's uniform?

Coz that seems kinda messd up.

Meteor Storm isnt lame at all. How do u make a Bruce Lee homage more respectful to the source? Beyblade it up. Man is smiling down on us for sure.

Missing you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.