Viewtiful Henshin
That feeling when you can't think of a bloody thing to go with an idea you had, and then your muse leaves you.

Granted, I wasn't sure if "Kamen Rider Viewtiful" or whatever I was going to call it was going to work anyways.

That feeling when you can't think of a bloody thing to go with an idea you had, and then your muse leaves you.

Granted, I wasn't sure if "Kamen Rider Viewtiful" or whatever I was going to call it was going to work anyways.

I know that feeling. This is something like my fourth or fifth swing at this. For what it's worth, Viewtiful Joe is amazing and I'd be jazzed to see a rider based off him.

Speaking of my swing at this...

Name: Lawrence, Jayden

Physical Appearance (Civilian): Jayden has brown hair and grey eyes, the former closely cropped. He has a fair build, perhaps a bit on the toned side, which is accentuated a bit by his height (measuring in at an impressive 6'5"). He tends to wear a trendy leather jacket over equally stylish shirts with fashionable black cargo pants and suave grey boots. Like every other player, he wears his Point Counter on one wrist. The other wrist holds a simple leather bracelet.

Motivation: Jayden's goal is simple: to stay in the Game and keep playing as long as he possibly can.

Rider Name/System: Kamen Rider Exelion

Appearance: Exelion transforms using a rebuilt Lost Driver and the Exelion Memory, a manufactured Gaia Memory developed by Etranger using data from both Accel and G3 in an attempt to test cross-system compatibility. The Lost Driver has changed little following Etaranger's reconstruction. Aside from a few cosmetic tweaks, it is the same as any other Lost Driver. The Exelion Memory retains the shape of the purified Memories, but has a silver metallic sheen instead of the typical flat matte color. The Exelion Memory also differs from regular purified Memories in that it it is marked with the two letters "Ex" as opposed to the standard single letter.

When transformed, Exelion has a bulky militaristic look to it. Aside from the joints, which appear to be covered in a black latex-like material, the armor has the same silver sheen of the Exelion Memory. The helmet eschews the traditional bug-like compound eye for a more modern visor. Of particular note is the backpack, a unique addition to the design. The backpack has a pair of small antennae, one shorter and one longer, on one side. Blue energy lines run from the backpack to the other pieces of the armor, possibly hinting at the backpack's purpose as a power source. Finally, the back of the belt holds a place to mount Exelion's weapon in its compact form when not in use.

Abilities: Exelion lacks any sort of form change or fancy special ability. It was designed for one thing- to take down monsters quickly and efficiently. To that end, Exelion is armed with one weapon: the TwinCalibur. The TwinCalibur can freely change between the bladed Edge Mode for melee combat and the rifle-like Raid Mode for ranged attacks. Despite the bulky look, Exelion retains an average level of speed and flexibility, though it is outmatched by the more agile Riders.

Exelion has two Maximum Drives available for the TwinCalibur, one for each mode. The Maximum Drive is engaged by "cracking" the TwinCalibur open in the middle, inserting the Exelion Memory, and pulling the trigger. Edge Mode gets the Graver Slash attack, while the Raid Mode gets the Breaching Bullet. Inserting the Exelion Memory into the Maximum Slot on the side of the belt can also allow Exelion to use his ironically-named Final Warning kick.

History will be PMed sometime that isn't now. If you haven't gotten it in a few days, shoot me a PM as a reminder.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, Icefish? If your history is on par with the quality of the rest of your profile, you'll be my second model after Gankun.

Kylen, I'm really sorry to hear you hit a road block. If it makes you feel better, I just yesterday compromised my goal of "Yui should get a totally original Rider System" for just "eeeeh, I'll keep the 'runs straight at' aspect and just go for simplicity, ZECTER GET."

>.
Hope it's not to late to join. I'll have a profile up once I scan in and upload drawings of the rider.

Hope it's not to late to join. I'll have a profile up once I scan in and upload drawings of the rider.

Nah, we're leagues away from the cut-off date. Even post-start, the Casting Calls will remain open for a while afterward- Singularity's, well, the size of a city after all. There are a lot of Riders.

Update:

Icefish has been accepted.

WIth the core cast in place, I'll be tentatively putting up the Game thread and starting it up tomorrow, with this thread transitioning into a dual-purpose character submission and "OOC" thread.

Ladies and gentlemen... welcome.

Aaaand, started. Tonight we're gonna have ourselves a real good time. Or something along those lines anyway ^^

Annnnyway, keep OOC comments to this thread please, and for our first three accepted applicants, feel free to have your characters enter floor four of Jump! however you see fit. Feel free to show off with dispatching the Pawns, the Kaijin of Singularity can follow pretty much any aesthetic you like.

I'll revamp my app to be a little less generic this weekend, I just realized how little I had to work with.

No problem, just make sure you let me know what changes you've made to your Rider form pre-henshin xD

Oh, and as for my last post- sorry about the 'broken watch' thing, but given Yui wouldn't wait past the deadline for meeting and Icefish's character was apparently on-time, I'm BSing that so as not to explain why or how he and Yui would be sitting there waiting for close to an hour.

(Running gag, get?)