Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Group shot has Super-1 vs Orphenoc King and Decade vs General Shadow. I wonder if those battles are the same ones that will appear in their individual highlights?

Those group shots are awesome. In fact I can name five things awesome about them. But something is missing. A sixth element you could call it.

Lurker
Well, either way, I know it's probably just me but I still would like the Gokaiger's to get their key's back, one so that my project wasn't a waste of time, and two, because I really don't see the Gokaiger's as good without all their powers, and I hope (and think) they will do a Go-Buster's vs Gokaiger in winter and I hope it will end with Akaranger saying to Captain Marvelous "The Go-buster's are suitable defenders for the earth now, our powers aren't needed anymore, you can have them, protect the universe with our powers", maybe this won't happen, but one can hope.

The powers of Goranger to Goseiger doesn't exactly belong to the Gokaigers, you know...plus giving back the powers of Goranger to Goseiger would completely contradict & retcon the ending of Gokaiger in which Toei put much time & a lot of thought into doing. I wouldn't like that at all.

And what purpose do the Gokaigers have of having the ranger keys of the past 34 sentai teams after finding & destroying the GTU & destroying the emperor of Zangyack? None. If there's a Go-Busters Vs. Gokaiger movie, we would only get to see the 6 Gokaigers for one last time, & that's it. No sense in having them, especially when we want to honor future anniversary series of sentai by not having the Gokaigers keeping them.

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Those group shots are awesome. In fact I can name five things awesome about them. But something is missing. A sixth element you could call it.

Prolly the only thing more exciting than the movie itself so far LOL

Prolly the only thing more exciting than the movie itself so far LOL
Yeah you cant complain about seeing all them in one place even when it's not really all them. I mean that's why you typical Squaddies will love the movie but us Brigadiers wont be blindsided, no sir.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Yeah you cant complain about seeing all them in one place even when it's not really all them. I mean that's why you typical Squaddies will love the movie but us Brigadiers wont be blindsided, no sir.

Brigaders are what we're calling ourselves? Can't we just be Gold Squadron?