Actually back this time
I've met most of the guys from Dream Theater, but that's pretty much it. I almost got to meet Johnny Knoxville when he was somewhat near here, but I don't quite know what happened with that.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I think the only famous person I've met is Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves when I was a kid, he came to our school for some event. Other than that, I almost met Barrack Obama, back when he first started campaigning, he came to GA Tech campus for a rally type thing. At the time, I had a big project due so I stayed in studio to work. Who knew the dude would become President? :p

boogie woogie feng shui
John de Lancie, long ago when I was little more than a foundling, Tara Lipinski (*****), Michale Graves (ex-Misfits vocalist), Adam Carson and Davey Havok (drummer and lead vocalist of AFI, respectively), Nick 13 (vocalist of Tiger Army). Johnny Knoxville went to my high school, I've waited on the guy who played Doakes on Dexter, and I once missed meeting Jackie Chan by about ten minutes. Easily my biggest regret.

Someday...once more
my stepsister is an actress. she's been on csi, bones, and a few other shows.

gonna add some more here... years ago, I've met Simple Plan and got them to autograph their CD, which I ended up giving it to my senior in junior high/high school. I also met Marion Raven, who formed one half of the bubblegum pop group, M2M, and got her to autograph her solo debut CD as well. I've also met the girl band, Bellefire, and got their autographs on their album but I guess none of you know who is that, so never mind... :laugh:

I've also met the Korean boyband, BEAST/B2ST but at the time, each participant was only allowed to meet one member in person. truth to be told, I still dunno which member I was up close and personal with 'till this day. :laugh:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Let's see....

I met Flex Alexander at an Oakland Black Expo two years ago. I have also met Laura Bailey, the voice actress of Shin-chan and Kid Trunks at the March Sac-Con of 2010, and just recently I met Richard Steven Horvitz, the voice actor of Invader Zim, Billy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Dagget from the Angry Beavers and Sunny Strait, the voice actor of Krillin from Dragon Ball Z.

Now Demonic
I go to college with the guy who played Spritle in the 2008 Speed Racer movie (He's sixteen now and he was trying to sell me an X-box 360 with 250 HD) also met a model from America's Top Model and went to a Comedy Club and sat across from Howie Mendell (didn't speak to him though).

The new Tendou Souji
If it counts, I got to talk to Kanako Itou during her guest panel at Anime Boston on Saturday.

I mentioned that I really loved her singing work in Hatenkou Yuugi (for the ones who don't know, she sang HY's OP song "Heartbreaking Romance" and the B-side to it "Take you as you are"), the guy with her TL'd it back to her; she then shot me a surprised look and responded with a "Honto? Arigatou!". I smiled and replied back with a "You're welcome!" and went back to my seat.

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
A lot of people, actually.. though something that's kinda cool and different is that I work with Gian Piras.. who used to play guitar for Cradle of Filth. It's kinda cool that like.. I basically see him every working day and he's somewhat of a celebrity.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
If you go to my facebook page, you'll see all the people I've met. Actors, wrestlers, musicians, comedians...

facebook.com/misfits923

(if you're gonna send me a request, please include a msg saying who u r on here).