Could anybody tell me how there can be a connection beetween the overlord (Agito)and the orphenoch (Faiz) and undead (Blade)?

A simple passerby...
There isn't a connection, it's all in their own continuity. But if you want to come up with a fanfic idea, I suggest you look at the origins of each and try to find linking parts.

Overlord of Darkness created Humanity. Overlord of Light created the Agito within the humans.

Orphenochs are the next stage in human evolution.

Undeads are just creatures that fights to dominate the world with their species.

It's all based on survival of the race. If you want to make it so, you can say that Orphenochs was Overlord of Darkness's idea of countering Agitos. They don't evolve into Agito, but die and turn into Orphenochs.

The Battle Royal was created due to the wish of the creatures of the planet, thus Undeads were born. Can probably say the will of the human race spawned the Human Undead and led them to an easier path to populate the Earth.

Seems interesting! I shall give this thought exercise a try :3
Here's what I came up with..

The Overlords had a competition using the Undeads they created(maybe half by Light, half by Darkness). Humans(created by Darkness) emerged victorious, so they were chosen to breed as the dominant species of Earth.
The Overlord of Light put the seeds of Agito in Humans as he believe they should evolve. Later, a group split to become Grongi(I guess they can be considered Agito-like or Orphenoch-like too. Personally, I think the Grongi are Agito) though majority are still normal humans.
Humans can evolve into Agito or Orphenochs, perhaps one path by the Overlord of Light, the other path by Overlord of Darkness?. Or Orphenoch can be considered to be Agito as well? Since Gills is a form of Agito...

Continuing on, Darkness wanted humans to remain just normal humans(his precious children..Notice how he cares for humans), which is why he created his Angels to hunt people who have the seed of Agito and have evolved or are evolving into Agito.
However, at the end of KR Agito, Darkness sees that humans can be allowed to evolve and grants the power of Orphenoch to special people. These people when they die, they will awaken/evolve as Orphenoch, instead of using seed of Agito.

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
Seems interesting! I shall give this thought exercise a try :3
Here's what I came up with..

The Overlords had a competition using the Undeads they created(maybe half by Light, half by Darkness). Humans(created by Darkness) emerged victorious, so they were chosen to breed as the dominant species of Earth.
The Overlord of Light put the seeds of Agito in Humans as he believe they should evolve. Later, a group split to become Grongi(I guess they can be considered Agito-like or Orphenoch-like too. Personally, I think the Grongi are Agito) though majority are still normal humans.
Humans can evolve into Agito or Orphenochs, perhaps one path by the Overlord of Light, the other path by Overlord of Darkness?. Or Orphenoch can be considered to be Agito as well? Since Gills is a form of Agito...

Continuing on, Light wanted humans to remain just normal humans(his precious children..Notice how he cares for humans), which is why he created his Angels to hunt people who have the seed of Agito and have evolved or are evolving into Agito.
However, at the end of KR Agito, Light sees that humans can be allowed to evolve and grants the power of Orphenoch to special people. These people when they die, they will awaken/evolve as Orphenoch, instead of using seed of Agito.

Only flawed thing here is, it's not possible that Orphenochs are a part of Agito. Their designs, body structures, physiques are all different. Orphenochs are all grey and they can sort of "infect" people to turn into them. Being Agito is sort of a special case, you're only an Agito if you have the seed for it. It goes against Orphenochs case where it spreads like cancer.

Also, it's not Light who created humans, it's Darkness.

Resident Precureologist
Still, Solari put more thought into connecting the worlds than the writers of Decade did.

Still, Solari put more thought into connecting the worlds than the writers of Decade did.

True that.
But i think that in Agito when they said that light put the seed of Agito they didn't have to nessesarily look like Agito did so the orphenochs could be part of that occurence.

Resident Precureologist
My thought is that the Orphenochs and Fangire are just part of a bigger gegeru on the part of the Grongi.

They go up in ranking based on the number of people that evolve into Orphenochs. Because those Orphenochs will then kill humans in an attempt to make them evolve.

For the Fangire side of the equation, it all comes down to leaving no trace. Most Fangire have no problem with this, as their victims break apart. But there are a few who like to keep mementos of their best meals, and as a result must be destroyed, either by Checkmate Four or Kiva.

Kurenai Otoya, for all his womanizing ways, had the seed of Agito. That's how he was able to befriend the Arms Monsters and survive using the Dark Kiva power. And rather than dying, Otoya became a spiritual entity, possessing his son once before going to heaven.

My thought is that the Orphenochs and Fangire are just part of a bigger gegeru on the part of the Grongi.

They go up in ranking based on the number of people that evolve into Orphenochs. Because those Orphenochs will then kill humans in an attempt to make them evolve.

For the Fangire side of the equation, it all comes down to leaving no trace. Most Fangire have no problem with this, as their victims break apart. But there are a few who like to keep mementos of their best meals, and as a result must be destroyed, either by Checkmate Four or Kiva.

Kurenai Otoya, for all his womanizing ways, had the seed of Agito. That's how he was able to befriend the Arms Monsters and survive using the Dark Kiva power. And rather than dying, Otoya became a spiritual entity, possessing his son once before going to heaven.

Or the fangires can be a seperate origin linking them to the fang tribe of kamen rider v3 like being the reason why the fang tribe was created in the first place
or having the first fangire being a human who was cursed or something.

By the end of this thread, HJU will have discovered the hidden link between Kamen Rider and Barney :laugh: