It's Judgement Time!
Didnt like the newest episode. Writers were just lazy. There were too many opportunities in which the Thundercats could have escaped capture and too many gaps in the "danger" to keep any "threat" plausible. Just sloppy.

Lurker
F*CK! Who wrote this arc?

This entire reboot the Thundercats have been complaining that Lion-O is abusing his title of king, and now he has to win one of the trials by ordering people around? The f*ck?

On the other hand, the Tygra trial was pretty well done though...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
F*CK! Who wrote this arc?

This entire reboot the Thundercats have been complaining that Lion-O is abusing his title of king, and now he has to win one of the trials by ordering people around? The f*ck?

On the other hand, the Tygra trial was pretty well done though...

I think it's not ordering people around (Panthro trial), but rather embracing being a King. This also leads to the Tygra trial, where it shows that he's still not convinced that he deserved to be the king... That's what I got from it.

DAIMON PAWNCH
I think it's not ordering people around (Panthro trial), but rather embracing being a King. This also leads to the Tygra trial, where it shows that he's still not convinced that he deserved to be the king... That's what I got from it.

pretty much this

n/s
Great episode remake from its nostalgic factor. Mumm-ra still lives. Damn it!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Today's episode was very nice and Tigra found his ultimate whip.

Lurker
Good nod to continuity with Lion-O's dream/flashback/test-thing from season 1.

The scene when Tygra says he lost the two most important things in his life the day Lion-O die definitively ranks at least a 9/10 in the awkward meter :laugh:

The set up for the episode was pretty good, I certainly liked Javan over Claudus, but I feel that the final resolution was a bit underwhelming.