Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

i think the sword looks cool but yea glad the switch does not come with it .... I also like this big switch a lot more than the phone switches ... This looks like something you would hit to launch a nuke or some such haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
just scored zodiarts switch on ebay for cheap!

Gonna be honest with you it's quite crappy, just watch this video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxreTMghGB0"]????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

In normal mode, the switch announces the different names of Zodiarts. In order: Orion, Chameleon, Unicorn, Hound, Altar, Pyxis, Perseus, Lynx, Dragon, Pegasus, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpion, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.

Last one mode, you only get to press the button once, once the switch is 'off', like in the TV show you can't activate it again. Unless of course you turn the power off and on again.

Meteor Storm Shaft:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3zWEgxLe1k"]???????????DX??????????? - YouTube[/ame]

The switch itself contains the sounds, while the spinning wheel contains the LED. The 'Meteor On, Ready?' sound is from the belt (limit break sound), so you will hear the preparation sound from the belt. The bad thing is that the tune from the Meteor Storm Switch plays automatically, unlike in the series that you have to spin the switch to activate. This means that the sound from the belt and from the switch overlap, making it confusing. You can still spin the switch, but it doesn't do anything.

You can press the switch on and off 3 times to get Maximum Power on the switch.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

i kinda like the zodiarts switch after that tbh. not worth £30 plus shipping that some are going for on ebay, i got mine for pretty much retail (£12) and cheap shipping (£5).

and lets be honest, what more would you expect from it than whats in the video. only thing wrong with it is the whole having to turn it off and on again once uve activated it.

You sure u cant just turn it back to normal mode than back to Last One to do it again?

i kinda like the zodiarts switch after that tbh. not worth £30 plus shipping that some are going for on ebay, i got mine for pretty much retail (£12) and cheap shipping (£5).

and lets be honest, what more would you expect from it than whats in the video. only thing wrong with it is the whole having to turn it off and on again once uve activated it.

You sure u cant just turn it back to normal mode than back to Last One to do it again?

Oh yeah you can turn back to normal mode and then back to last one.:p

But I was expecting to have the transformation sound in normal mode, or different sounds in last one mode depending on which zodiart was the last one that you pressed. (e.g. Scorpion can have a different sound than Orion)

Welcome
Gonna be honest with you it's quite crappy, just watch this video:
????????????????????? - YouTube

In normal mode, the switch announces the different names of Zodiarts. In order: Orion, Chameleon, Unicorn, Hound, Altar, Pyxis, Perseus, Lynx, Dragon, Pegasus, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpion, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.

Last one mode, you only get to press the button once, once the switch is 'off', like in the TV show you can't activate it again. Unless of course you turn the power off and on again.

Meteor Storm Shaft:
???????????DX??????????? - YouTube

The switch itself contains the sounds, while the spinning wheel contains the LED. The 'Meteor On, Ready?' sound is from the belt (limit break sound), so you will hear the preparation sound from the belt. The bad thing is that the tune from the Meteor Storm Switch plays automatically, unlike in the series that you have to spin the switch to activate. This means that the sound from the belt and from the switch overlap, making it confusing. You can still spin the switch, but it doesn't do anything.

You can press the switch on and off 3 times to get Maximum Power on the switch.

I'm starting to think Otona is Santa.:laugh:

I'm really disappointed with the activation of the Meteor Storm Switch.It overlaps with the sound of the Meteor Driver, which makes it really hard to hear.

I'm starting to think Otona is Santa.:laugh:

I'm really disappointed with the activation of the Meteor Storm Switch.It overlaps with the sound of the Meteor Driver, which makes it really hard to hear.

I know that's what I'm trying to point out. You could always switch off the belt, but then you wouldn't hear the 'Meteor On, Ready' sound. We'll have to wait until a video with better quality to come out first.

Plastic Addict

Man, where'd you find it for that? I search eBay several times a day for good deals like that and the only Zodiarts Switches I've seen are way overpriced.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Man, where'd you find it for that? I search eBay several times a day for good deals like that and the only Zodiarts Switches I've seen are way overpriced.

Ebay. Think i was lucky. Maybe first on and snatched it up before someone else saw it. Ill make sure to review it specially for you when it comes ;)

When it comes to good deals i can be a real jammy fucker sometimes! For example got meteor driver for £37 INCLUDING shipping! Almost got it for half that till someone started bidding against me! Still, less than retail even before shipping, which
Im sure is about £42 and thatdoesnt include international shipping! Was used with only minor dink in bottom of gold ring. Barely noticable

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow the storm switch is like pathetic haha it's such a muddled transformation sound and everything. I mean come on. It's HUGE too ugh. Disappointed.