Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I'm guessing GOSUKO is something about Goth (Gosu) and a kid (ko).

Himitsu is secret, kodomo is .

Anyway, I'm trying to find a connection between Kusao Haru and Aries. Kusao means something like grass-tail. Haru is spring. Aries roughly is the first Spring constellation, so that's a link, but it's a rather weak one.

Because of my limited knowledge of Japanese, I do not know what HIMITSU, KODOMO, and GOSUKO mean.:sweat:

Basically.

Tomoko, Ryuusei, and SKull!

The Battle of the Strongest!

Their secret...is a child?

Kamen Rider and Goth Girl: Movie Pregnancy Core 2013
-
Who is the father?

Skull? Or Meteor?

Fans decide! 2013! :laugh:

Cosmic States looks cool, which makes me hope they will give him a kick-ass theme song to go along with the awesome suit.

Welcome
Cosmic States looks cool, which makes me hope they will give him a kick-ass theme song to go along with the awesome suit.

It better be better than Power to Tearer, even though that's really high standards.What can beat a song sang by a rider who's great at singing with his belt who's a professional singer that's been singing for over 30 years that's the theme to the ultimate form that's a purple dinosaur?

I'm more interested in whose going to actually do it.

All of Meteor's themes were done by Everset.

The all around form States Giant Step was performed by May'n and Yoshiharu Shiina as part of the band Astronauts. Shiina also does Endless Play which seems to only be played in Koichi Sakamoto episodes.

Magent States' theme Bounce Back was performed by Minami Kuribayashi and Yosuke Yamashita as part of the band SoutherN. Of course, at this point I don't think even the show cares about that song.

Will we have another new artist do the Cosmic States theme? Or maybe Astronauts can crank out one last song for Fourze.

Cutting off a single "o"..?
Besides, Inseki is only said by Yuuki.

What's wrong with that? At least after Ryusei reveals himself he could break out of his shell and do that with Gentaro.

Meteor, Ready? 3...2...1!
Gentaro & Ryusei: HENSHIN!
Fourze: Uchu...
Meteor: Inseki...
Both riders: KITAAA!!!
Fourze: Kamen Rider Fourze, let's do this man to man!
Meteor: Kamen Rider Meteor, I'll be the one to decide your fate!

Note: I removed that "Together we are... the KR of space!" part.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Oh yeah, I saw this a while ago but forgot to mention it:

Sanjo was interviewed. (Was it Sanjo?) He says that after Cosmic States debut, the other Horoscopes will finally debut. Enjoy some short-lived horoscopes.

Well, to be fair, most of us guessed this was going to happen :sweat:.

But it's nice to see confirmation that we are getting the rest of the Horoscopes after Cosmic States. As long as they are treated as big enough threats and Cosmic States doesn't just one up them in seconds I'll be happy. I'm sure they'll have nice designs though.