I recently watched a sentai episode...I GOT IT...

Natsuki/Bouken Yellow (piloting Daibouken) vs. ALL RIDERS

SLICE
That's silly.

J and Ichigo can grow giant sized.

...OK Ichigo can only grow giant sized with Ultraman's help, but still.

Minato Ascending
Skyrider vs Jetman (air superiority!)
Double/W vs Shinken Red (tech vs ancient magic?)
Blade vs JAKQ (card vs cards)
Meteor vs Dairanger (kung fu fighting!)
V3 vs Sun Vulcan (3 vs 3! :thumbs:)

For encore, all the female Riders vs all the female Sentai senshis in a wet t-shirt contest. :p Guys have speedo contest for the ladies. :laugh:

yeah i agree why are they not in this Movie There Superheroes too ya know

They need to leave people for the sequel. So, no 6th Rangers and no random Ishinomori heroes. If this really becomes an annual feature, I guess we might even end up getting the three space sheriffs at some point. (Although not Metal Heroes in general because Toei would need to make way too many new suits).

Last edited:
Silly Rookie

• Owner vs Kougami using birthday cake made of fried rice

• You forgot that Kougami never EATS the cakes, he just likes MAKING them.

I wanna see Momotaros kick Kabuto's ass. I know Hiro Mizushima is too busy writing award winning novels to ever bother with Kamen Rider again, but at least give me the satisfaction of seeing everyone's favorite red demon knock off the grin we ALL know that smug deluded bastard's wearing behind the mask.

At least we know Buster Red will fight him. Buster Red may be a tactless douchebag, but he's still better than Kabuto.

Blade vs JAKQ (card vs cards)

There WILL be a little bit of that. One of this weeks promos showed it happening. Hold on, I'll grab a screenshot.

I love how excited I am for this movie even though I expect it to be a cluttered mess trying to cram in literally hundreds of characters into one place.

EDIT:

Over-Time_Kamen_Rider_Fourze_-_30_5ED9B210mkv_snapshot_0334_20120410_154546-1.jpg

WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S JUST DECADE. BOO!

Last edited:
Suit actors cameos.
Fourze's parachute.
Garren voiced by Libra or the other way around:169: