The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Kamen Rider
Stronger looks fantastic. Kinda wished they'd included something to represent the Electro Fire, but I can always use the effect part from this. The arm movement looks fine to me.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Never had an issue in 7 years really.

Of the 3 big international e-retailers in Japan, HLJ is always the one that has items in stock for the longest anyway.

ye but the number of times people have preordered only to be told theyre not getting it is shocking

can't believe the price difference between HLJ and amiami... i don't remember it being that drastic! anyway, i got in an order for Stronger and Den-O at HLJ and Ultraman and Rodan from amiami.

Maybe Lunatic will pop back up again.

the words "preordered" "trusty" and "HLJ" dont belong in the same sentence.....

incidentaly got Den-O from HobbySearch :p

This. THIS.

Never had an issue in 7 years really.

Of the 3 big international e-retailers in Japan, HLJ is always the one that has items in stock for the longest anyway.

Been shopping from them for 3 years and I've had MANY issues with them..... +_=

ye but the number of times people have preordered only to be told theyre not getting it is shocking

And or not being able to combine orders and such, along with payment / customer service issues......

can't believe the price difference between HLJ and amiami... i don't remember it being that drastic! anyway, i got in an order for Stronger and Den-O at HLJ and Ultraman and Rodan from amiami.

Maybe Lunatic will pop back up again.

AmiAmi's always been cheaper than HLJ, at least for the past 2 yrs when I've been shopping from them ~

Status
Not open for further replies.