I'm A Djinn
Because there's no way itd appeal to geeky, horny, YOUNG otakus who can manage to stay up late and watch.

We're way better than those losers. Lord knows we only ever go for morality, decency, and maturity. That's why Michael Bay is unemployed and homeless.

We deserve better. Yknow, like make it about angels...owait. Or a Rider about vampires...OWAIT.

Whatever that was aside, I am so ready for this show.

And I especially look forward to the inevitable protests on the streets.

I wonder if theyd show tits like GARO. Thatd be awesome.

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
Because there's no way itd appeal to geeky, horny, YOUNG otakus who can manage to stay up late and watch.

We're way better than those losers. Lord knows we only ever go for morality, decency, and maturity. That's why Michael Bay is unemployed and homeless.

We deserve better. Yknow, like make it about angels...owait. Or a Rider about vampires...OWAIT.

Whatever that was aside, I am so ready for this show.

And I especially look forward to the inevitable protests on the streets.

I wonder if theyd show tits like GARO. Thatd be awesome.

There's got to be something that warrants Toei's decision to air this show past midnight, right?

Lurker
I found an article with a story overview.
http://henshinjustice.net/2012/03/29/akibaranger/

**** just got confusing.
So Akibaranger is set in a meta world where Super Sentai is a show and everything in them is fake, yet there seems to be a group of kids who can henshin and an evil organization in a de-powered world. And they are and "Unofficial" team wanting to be Official. Meaning that they want to be in the show they love.

My brain... Akibaranger.... Bananas
genius-low.jpg

"Training."
Hey there is snow on the set! Looks like Super Hero Taisen's final fight may be fighting in snow as well! :)

**** just got confusing.
So Akibaranger is set in a meta world where Super Sentai is a show and everything in them is fake, yet there seems to be a group of kids who can henshin and an evil organization in a de-powered world. And they are and "Unofficial" team wanting to be Official. Meaning that they want to be in the show they love.

There's nothing confusing about it, it's just that the show takes place in the "real world".

Lurker
If the powers in the Sentai aren't real, how can the "real" world have them too?
And they are fighting for the sole fact that want to be in a TV show.
Meaning that a "real" Sentai team wants to be a show about "fake" heroes.

scaled.php

:wub:

So many hot girls in Akibaranger.

I totally agree on that! Well the boss/scientist-lady is hot. Akibablue not so much. She doesn't look too hot. Akibayellow looks cute more than anything else and i can't see her having large tits as she is supposed to.

But still, i can't wait.

If the powers in the Sentai aren't real, how can the "real" world have them too?
And they are fighting for the sole fact that want to be in a TV show.
Meaning that a "real" Sentai team wants to be a show about "fake" heroes.

I get the impression that the Super Sentai are real and there are tv shows about them in Akibaranger. Ban's actor seemed to be playing Ban himself during that earlier promo clip. They presumably want official recognition which would come if they get a tv series about them like the other teams.

Lurker
I get the impression that the Super Sentai are real and there are tv shows about them in Akibaranger. Ban's actor seemed to be playing Ban himself during that earlier promo clip. They presumably want official recognition which would come if they get a tv series about them like the other teams.

Makes sense, but still confusing :shakefist