Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

私の占いは当たる
Hahaha, fucking Yonemura, man. "I was planning on revealing Narutaki's true intentions, but I thought it would be too early. So I'm keeping him as a 'mysterious person'"
[HIDE]
A7MTM.jpg
[/HIDE]

Yeah :laugh:

Finally!

Showa Kamen Ride Cards for Decade (to use) are canon :castlerock:
Hate everything about that sentence.
Love everything about those net movies....except the dead people. Seriously Decade wtf? You do you keep going back to this.
Hahaha, fucking Yonemura, man. "I was planning on revealing Narutaki's true intentions, but I thought it would be too early. So I'm keeping him as a 'mysterious person'"
A7MTM.jpg
*flips table*

Finally!

Showa Kamen Ride Cards for Decade (to use) are canon :castlerock:

Originally we all assumed that Tsukasa couldn't become the forms of the Showa Riders, since Daiki told him that he can't use Black's card.

Originally we all assumed that Tsukasa couldn't become the forms of the Showa Riders, since Daiki told him that he can't use Black's card.

Hey, not "we all". I've always mentioned the possibility that he just meant that Tsukasa couldn't use that card because he had just taken it, rather than because there was some kind of incompatibility with the Decade Driver.

A7MTM.jpg

YONEMURAAAAAAAAAAA!!!....Wait, this means that there will be more Decade in the future:anime::castlerock::buttrock:

If they do, it's more that they want to find a replacement for Den-O. Especially if Super Hero Taisen annnually will have the Riders crossing-over with other heroes.

私の占いは当たる
You know, I was kind of puzzled about SaGaizo. Until I remembered this.
[HIDE]
qshot0123r.jpg

1307969403469.jpg

It was the :D
[/HIDE]

Everywhere You Go
^Lol!:rofl:

If this means more Decade, then yay! I like Tsukasa and company! Hopefully his other friends like Yusuke, Natsumi, Eijiro and Kivala will appear in the future.:D

Last edited:
Lurker
Hate everything about that sentence.

Why do you hate the Showa Riders cards?

It was a grey area just like whether or not Decade can turn into non-Main Riders.

I always though that if there is a card for it, Decade can use it, now I have something to that backs that up.