Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
"Too fast, too soon" and "not pleased with" are two different things, he may still really like Kijima, but know that he's on a destructive path.
Or it could be a sign that he's prepared to lose him anytime soon due to his ways of doing things. I think if Cancer still matters a lot to him, he or Virgo would had done something...given how they always know everything.

In Justice, We Trust!
Given how arrogant Kijima was, it doesn't really seem farfetched that he would eventually try to wrestle power out of Gamou's hands.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Or it could be a sign that he's prepared to lose him anytime soon due to his ways of doing things. I think if Cancer still matters a lot to him, he or Virgo would had done something...given how they always know everything.

Wow, great point. I think either way though, it begs the question, is Gamou extremely arrogant? For sure he is absolutley cofident in himself and his planning. Is his confidence warranted?

We need to see more of Gamou's plan.

Any theories?

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm curious to know what goes in the Dark Nebula, actually, like what happened to Sonada and Kijima after getting sent there. From Sonada's reaction, it sounds like a very unpleasant place.

Are they stuck in limbo all this time? Are they in stasis? You don't suppose things would become a little...heated between Kijima and Sonada if all they do is float around in limbo...do you? :laugh:

The new Tendou Souji
Kijima: "Hey Sonoda-sensei, what do you call someone who floats around a dark nebula? A balloon-man! Hahaha!!"
Sonoda: "*Must restrain violent murderous thoughts!*"

Lurker
RE: Tachibana. Do you thik it was a cop out? What's your read on Tachibana? I think he's Kengo's daddy and he is out for revenge with a "whatever it takes" attitude. So I was suprised, annd a little bugged, when he turned out to be testing Ryusei. I donn't want thim to be "evil" but he sure seemed to be, at least a bit. I thought he was an Anti-Hero-Supporter

In all honesty, I hope Tachibana is NOT Kengo's father. I would prefer him to be a third scientist, maybe a survivor of the Lunar Base's destruction, and now is out for revenge against Gamou.

We knew in the preview that Ryusei was going to get the Meteor Storm switch anyways, So I dunno...the whole thing does feel kinda pointless, but I get the impression that Tachibana was testing Ryusei. Maybe he wanted to see if he could live past his revenge

I like that scene not so much for Ryusei, but because of Tachibana. Despite of how cryptic he is and his insistence on keeping Meteor's identity a secret, he apparently is on Fourze's side... Sort of.

They could have easily write it that Ryusei's pleads convinced Tachibana to give him the Storm Switch, but instead they had him actually wanting Ryusei to help the KRC. It just makes Tachibana a much more interesting character in my book.

I can't see Meteor leaving anytime soon, even if Gentaro gets back into focus. It'd certainly be weird to have a summer movie without the Secondary Rider.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I can't see Meteor leaving anytime soon, even if Gentaro gets back into focus. It'd certainly be weird to have a summer movie without the Secondary Rider.

I'm sure some form of Meteor would pop up in the movie.

People have been speculating about Kengo taking over Meteor or whatever, and I'm not sure I can see that happening, but I really have no idea what more the show could do with Ryusei after this arc. He's already said he's only planning to stay for a few months, and it's very hard to imagine him becoming a real friend to everyone and staying with the KRC

A lot of people thought that Shun and Miu going to uni near Amanogawa was a total asspull. I don't want to know what will happen if Ryusei goes "Yep, I'm going back to my old school, but don't worry, it's next door!"

How? Has he acted as such to anyone? No, all we have is the monologues in his head.

Still shows that he's a jerk. And he's tried to let a Zodiart go in the hope of it evolving into Aries

Last edited:
Kijima: "Hey Sonoda-sensei, what do you call someone who floats around a dark nebula? A balloon-man! Hahaha!!"
Sonoda: "*Must restrain violent murderous thoughts!*"
That's awful. Just...awful...step back...
Kijima: Sonoda-sensei!! What does Meteor do when he goes to the restroom?...****'s up a STORM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.