Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
He wasn't really ever a disco ball, his belt is based one of those illuminating star map globes, and while his standby sound on his belt sounds very 70's i think that, that is more intended to invoke the music one would here in a bruce lee kung-fu movie (obviously being from the same time.) I mean i guess theres a little bit o disco one could glean from his design but i don't think that was the point. I feel like its more of a coincidence, sorta like the putotyra/barney connection.

and for the record i've liked all the horoscopes that have been given actual character development (Scorpio, Libra, AND Cancer)
While I do agree with you and I do know that chances are he probably wasn't based on a disco ball...I still like to make fun of him by calling him the Disco Ball Rider. :p

What is with the Blue/gold combo? Does it look that good? Is that particualrly spacey?

I think the Gold Samurai looks so much better black and gold, and I think the same would be true here. KingRanger makes a bold statement with that color scheme. I say if it works, stick with it.
Blue and gold actually works, I'll agree with that but on a Rider like Meteor? I don't know, beside the fact that we could associate blue and yellow as colors that references a storm, it doesn't really feel very Meteor-ry for me. Like I'd said, I like my Meteor like a disco ball. :loltongue:

It was funny to see Shun charging at Kijima after he cut Miu's soul ring, then promptly got dropped like a sack of potato. I have a feeling that in the end, these two will become a couple again.
I don't think I'll want to see them as a couple again at the end, they had walked so far now since their breakup that I think if they do go back, it kinda makes all the development on them a bit meaningless. I'll like to think that they both had moved on with their lives, to be better people.

I'd had preferred it if all the Horoscope were assembled together and for a final showdown near the end of the series too. But oh well, beggers can't be choosers. Hopefully we get a satisfying ending, Fourze had been a great ride as a Rider series, especially after OOO(which I never liked.).

In Justice, We Trust!
So, isn't Libra screwed if the police begin to snoop around again?

and I liked the Mic Hell Opera scene, and how Kijima wasn't going to put with their goofy antics. Though I admit, the whole face thing seemed a bit out of character for Kengo.

Lurker
I don't know, I think Gamou actually is not pleased with Kijima anymore near the middle of episode 28, he said he'd grew too fast too soon. Besides, most of us doubt that Virgo is that dense to let Hayami get away with a trick like that. And yes, the face thing was so out of character. :|

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Winning!!!

I don't know, I think Gamou actually is not pleased with Kijima anymore near the middle of episode 28, he said he'd grew too fast too soon.

"Too fast, too soon" and "not pleased with" are two different things, he may still really like Kijima, but know that he's on a destructive path.

I must admit, my handle came from Charly Sheen, remember mid February 2011 he started going nuts? I listened to every bit of audio I could find of his mad ravings, and it amused me. I felt bad, and wondered how quickly he'd be in the grave, but he sure put on a show.

Last edited:
Lurker
So, isn't Libra screwed if the police begin to snoop around again?

Gamou's Jedi Mind trick would need to fail for that to happen.

and I liked the Mic Hell Opera scene, and how Kijima wasn't going to put with their goofy antics. Though I admit, the whole face thing seemed a bit out of character for Kengo.

Just a bit? I would say it was completely off...

===

To me the highlight of the episode was Ryusei tricking Kijima into laughing. That's almost right out of Batman vs. Joker :castlerock:

Tachibana's "you made the right choice" scene was also pretty cool.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
To me the highlight of the episode was Ryusei tricking Kijima into laughing. That's almost right out of Batman vs. Joker :castlerock:

Tachibana's "you made the right choice" scene was also pretty cool.

Ryusei made me happy when he did that. He's awesome.

RE: Tachibana. Do you thik it was a cop out? What's your read on Tachibana? I think he's Kengo's daddy and he is out for revenge with a "whatever it takes" attitude. So I was suprised, annd a little bugged, when he turned out to be testing Ryusei. I donn't want thim to be "evil" but he sure seemed to be, at least a bit. I thought he was an Anti-Hero-Supporter

In Justice, We Trust!
We knew in the preview that Ryusei was going to get the Meteor Storm switch anyways, So I dunno...the whole thing does feel kinda pointless, but I get the impression that Tachibana was testing Ryusei. Maybe he wanted to see if he could live past his revenge

I liked him when he wasn't a god
We knew in the preview that Ryusei was going to get the Meteor Storm switch anyways, So I dunno...the whole thing does feel kinda pointless, but I get the impression that Tachibana was testing Ryusei. Maybe he wanted to see if he could live past his revenge

The way things are going now I can't see any the character staying past the end of the Aries arc. If he were to become a real friend to Gentaro (I don't think he is capable of that) and stay at Amanogawa, he'd probably spend the last arc as JK is spending this one: in the background with about one line per episode, then be put out of action towards the end so the main Rider can shine - rather like Terui. It seems to be more likely his arc will end and he'll just go back to his old school, since he said in his first episode that he was only staying for six months.

Still, it's no great loss, is it? He is, I'm sorry to his fans, a thorough douchebag. Run, Nozama, run!

Minato Ascending
The way things are going now I can't see any the character staying past the end of the Aries arc. If he were to become a real friend to Gentaro (I don't think he is capable of that) and stay at Amanogawa, he'd probably spend the last arc as JK is spending this one: in the background with about one line per episode, then be put out of action towards the end so the main Rider can shine - rather like Terui. It seems to be more likely his arc will end and he'll just go back to his old school, since he said in his first episode that he was only staying for six months.

Still, it's no great loss, is it? He is, I'm sorry to his fans, a thorough douchebag. Run, Nozama, run!

Well, we know that Ryusei cannot henshin without Tachibana's consent, so at the end of the Aries arc he might get "retired" by Tachibana and became just plain 'ol Ryusei, and leaves the school. Unless he has a change of heart, I don't see him remain with KRC even if his secret identity is revealed.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
The way things are going now I can't see any the character staying past the end of the Aries arc.....

Ryusei is forever.

Sincerely,
the first Metorite

(to the tune of Hayabusa-kun)
Yes I really love him/ He's my Ryu-chan
No one is above him/ I'm a Ryu-Fan
When Nozoma runs/ It's just because she can

Status
Not open for further replies.